All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bored and inspired by Elsa from Frozen
oj4hgw.jpg
My oldest cp is in love!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Our program (Step 1 Allstars) is getting new uniforms next season and those colors have to be difficult to work with so I am always in awe when they come out looking good. Some of the ideas in this thread are just stunning!

Are there any programs or websites a normal, not creative, non-artistic person can use to design a t-shirt? I'm in charge of designing a shirt for a bachelorette party and I need all the help I can get haha!

Are there any programs or websites a normal, not creative, non-artistic person can use to design a t-shirt? I'm in charge of designing a shirt for a bachelorette party and I need all the help I can get haha!
Illustrator and Photoshop are 2 of the best, but ludicrously expensive if you can't get access through your school or similar. Gimp is free and is similar to Photoshop, though I think it would be hard to figure out if you're not already familiar with Photoshop or similar. Also, lots can be done with a combination of MS Word and Paint!

Illustrator and Photoshop are 2 of the best, but ludicrously expensive if you can't get access through your school or similar. Gimp is free and is similar to Photoshop, though I think it would be hard to figure out if you're not already familiar with Photoshop or similar. Also, lots can be done with a combination of MS Word and Paint!

Photofiltre is a free program too, kind of like a very basic version of Photoshop. Pretty easy to learn how to use.

CustomInk.com is a site where you can order them BUT they have an awesome t-shirt design thing where you can basically make your design on the shirt right in front of you. Check it out!

Photofiltre is a free program too, kind of like a very basic version of Photoshop. Pretty easy to learn how to use.

CustomInk.com is a site where you can order them BUT they have an awesome t-shirt design thing where you can basically make your design on the shirt right in front of you. Check it out!

Thank you!

Back