All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ugh we are trying to decide on uniforms for a new program (I feel like this is the hardest part) especially because none of us are particularly creative, i'm so impressed by the designers ability to create all these beautiful uniforms!

527185_495210700496229_256008095_n.jpg

Uni design for Mafia Allstars. It says MAFIA on the back in crystals. And the grey dots are all crystals.
I've only just found this thread so sorry for posting about a much earlier uniform but WOW love how the M fits on this top! That looks awesome!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ugh we are trying to decide on uniforms for a new program (I feel like this is the hardest part) especially because none of us are particularly creative, i'm so impressed by the designers ability to create all these beautiful uniforms!
Same here, after taking ages to design the new uniform for my previous gym I'm really struggling with coming up with something I like for my new gym.
Heck it took months to decide what colours to go with as I didn't want it to be like any of the other gyms we would compete with regularly.

For an art class I'm in we had to create clothing out of something not usually used to make clothes, so I made a cheerleading uniform out of duct tape. I'm really happy with how it turned out. It pretty much looks exactly like the computer design I did. So anyways I thought I'd share it.
2yvs9ar.jpg

For an art class I'm in we had to create clothing out of something not usually used to make clothes, so I made a cheerleading uniform out of duct tape. I'm really happy with how it turned out. It pretty much looks exactly like the computer design I did. So anyways I thought I'd share it.
2yvs9ar.jpg

Oh my gosh! This looks like a real uniform!

2yvs9ar.jpg

WOW!! that is so awesome!

2yvs9ar.jpg

is it bad that this duct tape uniform looks better than many uniforms? lol Love it!! Great Job!

Back