All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SOT-Uniform-Render_zps05e28bba.jpg

So many great performances this weekend that inspired us to design. Especially from Spirit of Texas!
such an awkward back cutout, but otherwise love it

So many great performances this weekend that inspired us to design. Especially from Spirit of Texas!

I know you've done some great designs for Cheer Sport, have you ever designed one for Great Whites? I'd be interested to see!

Thats fun and different. Spirit would never wear anything like that. I can see Georgia in it though@@

That same Nick kid from UA Prodigy asked me to do a few designs awhile back but I never posted them. Not really sure if they ever got to the coaches or not. I really like them and in my totally biased opinion I think they're too pretty to just waste away on my computer, sooo here they are.
zvshon.png

34nk6mr.jpg
fun fact, im pretty sure me made us all do uniforms for prodigy lol becuase i did one as well.

fun fact, im pretty sure me made us all do uniforms for prodigy lol becuase i did one as well.
LMAO, that's hilarious. Wonder if they'll ever get new ones. He made me do practice wear as well which he said would be for Worlds or NCA. Well, guess what. They didn't use it. Lol

LMAO, that's hilarious. Wonder if they'll ever get new ones. He made me do practice wear as well which he said would be for Worlds or NCA. Well, guess what. They didn't use it. Lol

Hes had me waste my time on gear, shirt, and uniforms for ICE ( when he was on sm coed) and prodigy. Were any of them ever used, or ever brought to coaches. noooooooope

Hes had me waste my time on gear, shirt, and uniforms for ICE ( when he was on sm coed) and prodigy. Were any of them ever used, or ever brought to coaches. noooooooope
Same!! Except he told me he took one of the Prodigy ones I did (I did like 5) to a coach and they were taking it to Varsity for a Worlds uniform. I mean I totally doubted it, but I had a little, tiny bit of hope. Plus when he first asked for the Prodigy one he said he'd pay me. I never asked him for money, but I spend hours on each design (and revision) I sent him and I'll never get that time back. :/ Sigh.

Same!! Except he told me he took one of the Prodigy ones I did (I did like 5) to a coach and they were taking it to Varsity for a Worlds uniform. I mean I totally doubted it, but I had a little, tiny bit of hope. Plus when he first asked for the Prodigy one he said he'd pay me. I never asked him for money, but I spend hours on each design (and revision) I sent him and I'll never get that time back. :/ Sigh.

ah, fun times, fun times. We learn though. lol

How much would you charge for a design drawn up for my cheer club? Our colours are the same as Spirit Of Texas & we'd need the midriff covered up in some way. I do have 'gifted' athletes though so would like to have the possibility of wearing a proper bra or a sports bra underneath. I really like this design type style.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back