All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How much would you charge for a design drawn up for my cheer club? Our colours are the same as Spirit Of Texas & we'd need the midriff covered up in some way. I do have 'gifted' athletes though so would like to have the possibility of wearing a proper bra or a sports bra underneath. I really like this design type style.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Unfortunately we don't offer design services. While the designs that we post are the property of Full Swag we can't stop anyone from taking them and having them made. We can only offer custom designs to customers that have made a commitment to purchase the uniform design with us.

Unfortunately we don't offer design services. While the designs that we post are the property of Full Swag we can't stop anyone from taking them and having them made. We can only offer custom designs to customers that have made a commitment to purchase the uniform design with us.

Just checked out your website, you have some very cute practice wear! Love it!! All have enough on them so they don't seem boring but they still are simple enough to look athletic and not make you feel like you have a headache after looking at it.

Unity Allstars from UK do this on their unis and it looks great! They have a section on the top which is coloured according to the team name, plus coloured spankies and bows. I think Unity Black may have a separate design now though as they're the Worlds team

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Seen unity compete and they are great! I love their uniforms! all the teams have a different coloured bows but only seniors have what you mentioned the younger teams have short for their uni. They do look amazing though

How much would that cost then? I'm thinking the shipping to Aust is what will be out of our price range.

NEED HELP REAL BAD
trying to design my university uniforms 'bath jets' and had a design rejected because by jets they don't mean aeroplane jets so I had to take the jets out of my design and I'm not sure I like it. I am also torn between these 2 ideas that differ slightly and the fact the thin strap back would mean people couldn't wear sportsbras which wouldn't put me in their good books! Has anyone got any ideas? Instagram

NEED HELP REAL BAD
trying to design my university uniforms 'bath jets' and had a design rejected because by jets they don't mean aeroplane jets so I had to take the jets out of my design and I'm not sure I like it. I am also torn between these 2 ideas that differ slightly and the fact the thin strap back would mean people couldn't wear sportsbras which wouldn't put me in their good books! Has anyone got any ideas? Instagram

Bath jets...?

Bath jets...?
University Cheerleading squads in the UK usually have a nickname, which also often reflects the University American Football team's name (don't ask why... sigh). So Southampton Stags/Southampton Vixens, Hertfordshire Hurricanes/ Hertfordshire Sirens, Birmingham Lions/ Birmingham Pussycats to name a few...

I can't remember the Bath Football team's name but Bath is a city famous for its Roman Spas as its one of the first places the Romans settled in England, so I'm guessing the name has something to do with that!

University Cheerleading squads in the UK usually have a nickname, which also often reflects the University American Football team's name (don't ask why... sigh). So Southampton Stags/Southampton Vixens, Hertfordshire Hurricanes/ Hertfordshire Sirens, Birmingham Lions/ Birmingham Pussycats to name a few...

I can't remember the Bath Football team's name but Bath is a city famous for its Roman Spas as its one of the first places the Romans settled in England, so I'm guessing the name has something to do with that!

Oh, BATH as in the location of the team. I was picturing a team that had a mascot of a nice spa-like bathtub with jets running around. Makes sense now.

All our sports teams/society's/student buildings Have names related to Baths/water, the bars 'the plug and the tub' so we have to be water jets but somehow American football got to be 'killer bees' -.-

Ah that's it! It was really bugging me too cause they're in our conference as well haha.

Oh, BATH as in the location of the team. I was picturing a team that had a mascot of a nice spa-like bathtub with jets running around. Makes sense now.
There's actually a town in North Carolina called Bath where I'm staying over the summer (I'm sure some of you Easter North Carolinian's know it... First town in the state/notorious for Blackbeard stuff blah blah blah) but anyway whenever I tell someone I'm in Bath they ask me if I'm in THE bath... as in the tub

Latest posts

Back