All-Star Did Senior Elite Really Lose Because Of Their Dance?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So from those deductions, it seems like they did not count the issue in the 2nd stunt as a drop? Unless it was factored in somewhere else and not in deductions. Because CEA was the only team day 2 to have a "drop" and they had the same amount of deduction as F5.

Forgive me for not really understanding the World's scoresheet. haha

i'm thinking the same thing! Because isn't the worlds scoresheet supposed to stress execution..?

So from those deductions, it seems like they did not count the issue in the 2nd stunt as a drop? Unless it was factored in somewhere else and not in deductions. Because CEA was the only team day 2 to have a "drop" and they had the same amount of deduction as F5.

KT, I'll give you a hint, the staff told me after they saw the Co-ed score sheet Day 1 that SE was in trouble due to tumbling before prelims. This proved to be correct after prelims, and although the major mistake Day 1 was sloppy jumps, the tumbling synchronization killed that routine and it's score compared to F5. F5 was just better. The dance was just icing on the cake. We would not have won if they hit perfect Day 2. There was talk of changing the tumbling passes that night after premlims but it was 11:30 and no gym was available. I don't think that would have worked either, as you know what happens when you change something that complex the night before the biggest event of the year and we were just .2 behind. So it was not our year and it had nothing to do with any one thing, but a combination of all things and that said, MAJOR PROPS to F5, you got it right and hit the routine and WC, great performances. The members of these three teams are truly blessed to be able to compete with eachother on that level. No heads down in Kernersville and I'll bet in Freehold. We're all coming back for more much to the delight of cheer fans everywhere and F5 has the gold this year and the target square on the backs of their pretty uniforms. We're excited. New team, a lot of new members, but enough returnees to keep it going. We are moving on.

KT, I'll give you a hint, the staff told me after they saw the Co-ed score sheet Day 1 that SE was in trouble due to tumbling before prelims. This proved to be correct after prelims, and although the major mistake Day 1 was sloppy jumps, the tumbling synchronization killed that routine and it's score compared to F5. F5 was just better. The dance was just icing on the cake. We would not have won if they hit perfect Day 2. There was talk of changing the tumbling passes that night after premlims but it was 11:30 and no gym was available. I don't think that would have worked either, as you know what happens when you change something that complex the night before the biggest event of the year and we were just .2 behind. So it was not our year and it had nothing to do with any one thing, but a combination of all things and that said, MAJOR PROPS to F5, you got it right and hit the routine and WC, great performances. The members of these three teams are truly blessed to be able to compete with eachother on that level. No heads down in Kernersville and I'll bet in Freehold. We're all coming back for more much to the delight of cheer fans everywhere and F5 has the gold this year and the target square on the backs of their pretty uniforms. We're excited. New team, a lot of new members, but enough returnees to keep it going. We are moving on.

when is this showcase again :p
im already way to excited for SE 11-12

I'm really not sure about any of this..so please don't quote me. but did F5 maybe have 2 deduction that could have combined together to equal CEA's one deduction of the bobble/fall whatever it was?

Bottom line this year was that SE was not the best team. I think we were all so awed by the stunting of SE, but F5 had the total package this year and we never really saw it coming...but props to those DIVAS!

I'm sure you could pick apart any part of the score sheet on where people scored more or less between wcss, cea and f5 and either of the 3 would be stronger in individual areas

These three teams are fabulous! I am happy for F5, they were amazing all year, WCSS, amazing and CEA, amazing. They all deserve to be on top. Congratulations!

I don't think SE lost because of the dance, despite many of the girls tweeting that that is why. F5 was better. All around. They had similar difficulty in jumps, stunts, and baskets, but F5's dance and tumbling were just amazing. They absolutely deserved the title. SE wouldn't have won even without the bobble/drop, so don't claim that that's the reason either. I will say it again, F5's routine was just better, like how SE was just better last year. I have no doubt that SE will come back and fight next year, and so will F5 and Stars. It will be interesting to see who takes it next time!

Disclaimer: I know I sound a little harsh, so just so everyone knows, I am a HUGE fan of F5, Stars, and SE. I was definitely rooting for SE last year, they were the best, but this year, I was rooting for F5. I am not hating on SE :)

if so many of the girls were tweeting it, they may have just been looking for something to blame (without blaming someone specific on their team)..
it's always easier to accept something you weren't expecting when you can formulate a reason for it, even if the reason is just to console yourself

I feel, F5 has more going on in their routine and they have more attitude! along with world cup! Nothing against Cheer Extreme because i love them! But its all opinion, the other judges at other competitions thought Sr. Elite was better, well the worlds judges thought F5 and World Cup were better than Sr. Elite. Another thing, F5 and Sr.Elite had the same amount of deductions! And, I highly doubt they lost because of their dance!! And 3rd place isnt losing!! Think about the teams that didnt get full paid bids, didnt make it past semi-finals, didnt win worlds last year, and didnt even get a medal. Also, theres no shame in losing to better team!

The girls were upset and had just been through one of the most emotional days of their lives. I don't think we should put a whole lot of stock in the tweets of a emotional 15 year old girl the night after Worlds. haha. =)

if so many of the girls were tweeting it, they may have just been looking for something to blame (without blaming someone specific on their team)..
it's always easier to accept something you weren't expecting when you can formulate a reason for it, even if the reason is just to console yourself

Careful - I heard that there are a lot of posers on twitter/facebook and fierceboard claiming they're on SE and they're not.

Careful - I heard that there are a lot of posers on twitter/facebook and fierceboard claiming they're on SE and they're not.

ahah well then i guess the posers needed something to blame for their favorite team's loss!
i haven't seen any of the tweets, just commenting on what most other people are saying about some tweets

Back