OT Diet Diaries

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I wasn't too strict about watching what I eat until I saw my action photos :/

Same thing happened to me with tanning. I'm like oh I don't look that pale. *Looks at action shots* Holy get this girl some self tanner! Hahaha.

I've also been trying to eat healthier. A Panera Bread just opened where I live. I've been four times in one week. I feel like this could be a roadblock...

Worlds Diet:

glass_of_water_350.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH! DYING!

Edited: Removed "diet plan". We don't need to promote unhealthy eating practices for athletes or anyone in general.

this is the "skinny girl diet" as i've seen it called. so feel free to join me. today is day 9.

yeah idk how healthy the skinny girl diet is but I guess you could just eat a ton of fruits & vegetables to get some more calories in.. I've heard even on a diet you should have at least 1200 calories a day

yeah idk how healthy the skinny girl diet is but I guess you could just eat a ton of fruits & vegetables to get some more calories in.. I've heard even on a diet you should have at least 1200 calories a day

it's actually quite healthy. i eat tons of fruits and veggies, like i eat those all day long. and then i use the other calories to add in meats and nuts. it allows me to eat when i'm hungry, as i just grab an apple or a bag of carrots. and it helps me to control the amount of less healthy calories.

Edited: Removed "diet plan". We don't need to promote unhealthy eating practices for athletes or anyone in general.

this is the "skinny girl diet" as i've seen it called. so feel free to join me. today is day 9.

What in the name of.........

If a dietitian or nutritionist saw this, they would pass out. This is so so so so so unhealthy! :( Yeah, you'll lose weight, but your body will be incredibly weak (even if you can't feel it). Your immune system will weaken, your metabolism will adjust and slow down, and your body can go into "starvation mode" (which is a real thing once you get under the 700ish calorie a day threshold for more than a few days). This is so dangerous, especially if you're an athlete! I hope you'll reconsider going through with this...

Sooo I lost 4 pounds my first week like I mentioned up there, then this Monday I weighed myself to check my progress from week 2 and i gained 3 pounds back!!!! WHAT THE HECK! It's weird because I'm eating the same and I've even been working out 10 minutes longer...it got me so down on myself that I've been eating whatever I want since then :( I plan to get back on track but now idk if I can do it :( being fat sucks

Sooo I lost 4 pounds my first week like I mentioned up there, then this Monday I weighed myself to check my progress from week 2 and i gained 3 pounds back!!!! WHAT THE HECK! It's weird because I'm eating the same and I've even been working out 10 minutes longer...it got me so down on myself that I've been eating whatever I want since then :( I plan to get back on track but now idk if I can do it :( being fat sucks
that happens a lot at the beginning of a diet. your body isn't used to the changes and is just getting used to it. you'll lose those pounds this week! :D

They also call this being anorexic...........

I think that post should be removed. Too many self-conscious athletes/fans read these boards. Because if you honestly read those "pro-anorexic" websites, this is exactly what they tell you to do. It's terrible and should never be promoted.

Did you weigh yourself at night? Or in the morning after a particularly heavy day of eating? That could be the issue. Your weight can vary a lot depending on the time of day you weigh yourself. Set a day once a week where you'll weigh yourself and stick to it (I like Saturday mornings). Do it first thing in the morning so there's no excess water or food weight chillin' out in your tummy!

Did you weigh yourself at night? Or in the morning after a particularly heavy day of eating? That could be the issue. Your weight can vary a lot depending on the time of day you weigh yourself. Set a day once a week where you'll weigh yourself and stick to it (I like Saturday mornings). Do it first thing in the morning so there's no excess water or food weight chillin' out in your tummy!
Yeah I always do it early (around 8 AM when i wake up for class) on Monday mornings before I eat. I did eat a lot over the weekend and I've been cheating like crazy since my friends are home for spring break & they all wanna go out to dinner and what not and it's so hard to keep on track :/ I'm going to try to get back on track though and just see from there!

Yeah I always do it early (around 8 AM when i wake up for class) on Monday mornings before I eat. I did eat a lot over the weekend and I've been cheating like crazy since my friends are home for spring break & they all wanna go out to dinner and what not and it's so hard to keep on track :/ I'm going to try to get back on track though and just see from there!

It's so hard to get back on track once you get off 'cause then you just crave all the deliciousss stuff you ate when you cheated. Been there...lol

Also my new favorite quote: "Unless you puke, faint, or die, keep going." - Jillian Michaels

It's so hard to get back on track once you get off 'cause then you just crave all the deliciousss stuff you ate when you cheated. Been there...lol

Also my new favorite quote: "Unless you puke, faint, or die, keep going." - Jillian Michaels
Yeah it's seriously so hard :( If i skip even one day of working out then I like never want to go do it again. I'm really gonna try hard to make myself do it tomorrow though bc it's now or never! seriously! i'm sooo lazyyy.

& that quote is awesome! My new mantra while elliptical-ing :)

Back