All-Star Difference Between Nfinity Shoes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 25, 2015
Would someone kindly explain to me the difference between each Nfinity shoe? What would suit me? I'm 15 and a base on level 1. I would like something with "bounce" and not too heavy. Since I don't fly it doesn't matter what my bases like to grip since I don't have any!

Would someone kindly explain to me the difference between each Nfinity shoe? What would suit me? I'm 15 and a base on level 1. I would like something with "bounce" and not too heavy. Since I don't fly it doesn't matter what my bases like to grip since I don't have any!

You'd be fine with really any of them. They're all light. Depends what is comfortable for you. Vengeance are really popular among tumblers these days because they're ultra light- but they don't have as much durability. The evolutions are classics - and if you're not doing heavy tumbling/flying they are probably what will hold up the longest.

Do you have narrow feet? I find nfinities run a little wide (I lace mine all the way shut - and there is still room to move). If you do have narrow feet- I suggest looking at the varsity shoes as someone on here suggested to me that they run a little more narrow.

If you want support, you definitely don't want vengeance. They are a glorified sock. Evolution or defiance would be the way to go. Defiance is the more substantial and supportive of the two, but is a bit bulkier. It's definitely true that they run a bit wide. My Cp laces her evolutions closed too, but they are the best shoe we have found for her thus far.

If it doesn't matter for stunts/tumbling, go with what fits your foot best. I'v tried several different Nfinities when they came out but always go back to Evolutions cos they fit my foot the best. The other ones feel terrible for me

CP loves her Titans (the high top). They've lasted a full season, something unheard of in cheer shoes. It took her a bit to get used to pointing her toes in them, but now she doesn't even think about it.

Sorry I've been a bit absent, the student life. I think I will probably go with evolution, since I want medium support and ideally to last more than one season. Some people have said what fits your foot the best but since I'm in a regional Australian town, I don't really have a chance to try them on. Do evolutions run true to size?

Sorry I've been a bit absent, the student life. I think I will probably go with evolution, since I want medium support and ideally to last more than one season. Some people have said what fits your foot the best but since I'm in a regional Australian town, I don't really have a chance to try them on. Do evolutions run true to size?

I'd size up +1 size to your street shoe.

Back