All-Star Discriminatory Law In Indiana

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yesterday a clarification was signed including "... new language prohibits a provider from refusing to offer services, facilities, goods, employment or housing to anyone based on sexual orientation or gender identity." It's now in line with the other states offering this protection.

BTW, scottyb Indiana was a free state also :rolleyes:
:D
Side note, my original comment wasn't a dig at Indiana. Just an interesting fact relevant to bad politics lol

So I eat bacon. I'm not supposed to do that. I'm also not supposed to eat any fat.

So basically according to God, you're practically a vegetarian. Except maybe chicken. But no chicken skin 'cause it's fatty. I'll take the flames for bacon and chicken skin.

You're also not supposed to touch bugs with bendy legs..what even IS this?!?! Leviticus is hilarious, I should have read it sooner!

So I eat bacon. I'm not supposed to do that. I'm also not supposed to eat any fat.

So basically according to God, you're practically a vegetarian. Except maybe chicken. But no chicken skin 'cause it's fatty. I'll take the flames for bacon and chicken skin.

You're also not supposed to touch bugs with bendy legs..what even IS this?!?! Leviticus is hilarious, I should have read it sooner!
Don't forget about all the laws surrounding how we women are supposed to be wedded,,,

I wish I had the time to read the entirety of both of those, but what I read had so much yes!

Mostly quoting this so when I do have time I can find it easier.
Forewarning- His blog is highly addictive (and does contain "adult language"- which he's very upfront and clear about- as he is about everything, lol)!! :)

It often really shocks people bc he's a retired Navy Chief Warrant Officer, a pretty distinguishing position, bc they have preconceived notions regarding his politics.. He's also VERY intelligent and educated, especially in the subjects of English, History. and computers.

I hope you do enjoy it and get a chance to read it fully. He's also really witty, so if anyone here doesn't get sarcasm it might not be the place for you.

Back