All-Star Discuss Your Livestream Struggles Here

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I couldn't upgrade to "pro" on my old account no matter what I did (I only had a free account, since I cancelled payments last month, not thinking Flocheer would be doing the livestream) .

I just made a whole new account and all working well so far...(had to use a different email address).

Do you have another email address you can use? If not you could always just go create a free yahoo or gmail one for it. IDK, not sure why it won't let you pay. Sorry :(
Here is where I am confused. Is there a specific place to pay for just the live stream? Or do you just pay the $29.99 monthly fee and then cancel it after Worlds finished (which is what we did with NCA)?

Has cheer started yet? I only have the dance stream available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is where I am confused. Is there a specific place to pay for just the live stream? Or do you just pay the $29.99 monthly fee and then cancel it after Worlds finished (which is what we did with NCA)?
You just pay the monthly fee and you get access to the Worlds stream, then cancel it.

I couldn't upgrade to "pro" on my old account no matter what I did (I only had a free account, since I cancelled payments last month, not thinking Flocheer would be doing the livestream) .

I just made a whole new account and all working well so far...(had to use a different email address).
Maybe that is the problem, I now need to make a new account since I canceled it as well. I'm just not seeing anywhere to pay.

Ordered a hdmi and an adapter for my Mac to connect it to my tv (thanks @Ashley) hoping it works! Now if it can hurry up at be 10 already bc my apartment office has my package [emoji35]

Mine won't even load.. It just keeps showing the buffering sign and then reloading

Thats what my "old" account was doing - I had to make a complete new one....my old was a "free" one because I cancelled payment a month ago and no matter what, it would not let me upgrade that account and pay again on it.

Back