All-Star Discuss Your Livestream Struggles Here

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From what I saw of the dance worlds the feed is really clear! Hoping it stays this way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats what my "old" account was doing - I had to make a complete new one....my old was a "free" one because I cancelled payment a month ago and no matter what, it would not let me upgrade that account and pay again on it.
I think that's why, our current account was started during NCA and I just checked and it says free. My mom got it for me, though so I'll have to ask her.

Creating a new account works great with hola app!

ETA : buffering every once in a while though.

From what I saw of the dance worlds the feed is really clear! Hoping it stays this way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've had some periods of serious lag and missing half of performances---we've been on since 8:40 AM Eastern but the bad quality started about 10 minutes ago.

Alright. If the closest gas station doesn't have a giftcard and I have to drive to Walmart..that will be my live stream issue.

And hopefully it's the only one I have this weekend.

Buffering in the fieldhouse. :( Also does anyone know if the Jostens center is "arena south" on the livestream? I'm assuming so?

ETA - nvm

Just created a new account and I use hola and I have a really good stream *crossing my fingers that it stays that way*

Buffering in the fieldhouse. :( Also does anyone know if the Jostens center is "arena south" on the livestream? I'm assuming so?

No, according to the schedules I'm seeing released by gyms, Arena South is a stand alone stage.

Oh come on. 'Error loading media. File could not be played' anyone else?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Feed is back for now! Fingers crossed!!!

ETA : spoke too soon, back to a "cannot load" error.

Anyone else have a "cannot load M3U8: 403 status code"?

Back