All-Star Discuss Your Livestream Struggles Here

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has any one else had the problem of where they have paid to upgrade to the pro account, payment and billing was confirmed, and not too soon after it is telling you that your account isn't pro and is asking you to pay again?

In the same exact boat. I called flosport who suggested clearing my cache which did nothing to help.

ETA worrisome is that it has shown me credit card information for three other subscribers.

This is a massive red flag for me :/

The commentators were a CL thing and not a FloCheer thing, right? I'm not listening to idiots ramble all day for three days.

What on earth is this and why did I buy the stream before reading this. I'm outside of US, UK or Canada.
Anyone tried the vpn thing yet?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

For all Europeans and other countries without access, it works through a vpn client!!
For everyone else, I just checked the stream for dance worlds and its WITH music. For the small part I've seen so far there's a host who talks in between the routine but not during routines. Let's hope the same goes for cheer

ETA: quality's good so far, but no big divisions yet so I guess we can't really judge that.

Has anyone purchased it today with no issue? I'm a little worried since it gives me an 'INIT CARD ERROR' if i try to change my credit card info

Anyone else having trouble to upgrade their account? When I go to upgrade it says "we'll bill your account 29.99", and then I get a red {object,object} pop up and my accout still has the free membership

Oh dear.... worlds didn't even start and people already have tons of trouble with the livestream :(

Back