All-Star Discuss Your Livestream Struggles Here

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And this is why i NEVER buy the worlds stream. Granted ill be at work all day, but i dont know why usasf just doesnt offer this stuff for free, you would think they are already making enough money this weekend.... If you cant put out a good product year after year, i dont get why a company would still make you pay for it.

And this is why i NEVER buy the worlds stream. Granted ill be at work all day, but i dont know why usasf just doesnt offer this stuff for free, you would think they are already making enough money this weekend.... If you cant put out a good product year after year, i dont get why a company would still make you pay for it.
To be fair, it's a completely different company hosting the live stream this year than in the past and this company has been working perfectly all season.

I got in just fine, and the stream is looking great. Hopefully everybody can get in!

For all Europeans and other countries without access, it works through a vpn client!!
For everyone else, I just checked the stream for dance worlds and its WITH music. For the small part I've seen so far there's a host who talks in between the routine but not during routines. Let's hope the same goes for cheer

ETA: quality's good so far, but no big divisions yet so I guess we can't really judge that.

It works on my ipad - but without sound. Can't figure out why [emoji26]

And i can't get the stream working on my computer

To be fair, it's a completely different company hosting the live stream this year than in the past and this company has been working perfectly all season.

I got in just fine, and the stream is looking great. Hopefully everybody can get in!
I tried to log in using my old password and it is not taking me anywhere to pay for the live stream??? :help:

Keeps saying email already in use. :(
Do you have another email address you can use? If not you could always just go create a free yahoo or gmail one for it. IDK, not sure why it won't let you pay. Sorry :(

Back