All-Star Discussion - Cheer Perfection Tlc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Be reminded that most reality shows like this are almost completely fabricated, the story lines forced and the show is edited to compliment someone's agenda for entertainment--not education.

I refuse to watch it based on the comments I've read, so I can't speak to the show specifically. Except to say that: most of the traffic jams caused after a car accident are by the innocent onlookers that had nothing to do with the actual accident.

I say: grab the remote and change the channel and stop legitimizing the problems this show could be causing. There are 4 episodes of Friends that run every night on Nick-At-Nite that are much more enjoyable.
GIFSoup

I talked to someone of my non cheer friends at school and surprisingly, the show isn't showing the sport in such a bad light as we all think it is. She thought it was intense seeing how hard they work those girls and they are all so young. She completely separated the moms from the actual team and cheering aspect. Obviously she understands that they are young and there is much harder stuff, but she was impressed. This is coming from a girl who plays club soccer, school soccer, and basketball. It kind of surprised me that this is the way people were taking it and not how we completely disown it.

And Junior Orange isn't even a Junior team! I liked CTR's facebook a while back and everytime Shannon posts a team mom blurb it's in reference to Senior Orange.
I do like their level 6 team and after watching last weeks episode and seeing how RD coaches I have faith that they do have good lower level teams. I believe Cassidee is on a Restricted 5 team? And Torann (the future Dexter) is on a coed 4?

I know that what you said is a horrible thing to say about a child, but it was funny!
roflmao.gif
Please God forgive me! But, there is something up with Torann...

Back