All-Star Discussion - Cheer Perfection Tlc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP is on a Youth 2 team and I just watched her whole practice then came home to watch this.....so different. These flyers need to be stretched!

Oh My lanta, my daughter has the train wreck on. Why do these parents even get involved so much? Why would you let parents sit in the room at practice.

And a parents meeting with no info., she's a peach. Those parents need to stand up and tell her they can handle stuff on their own.

Oh My lanta, my daughter has the train wreck on. Why do these parents even get involved so much? Why would you let parents sit in the room at practice.

And a parents meeting with no info., she's a peach. Those parents need to stand up and tell her they can handle stuff on their own.
Team Moms are Drama.... We have 1 gym mom who is super organized. I have a lot of respect for her. We have 5 teams. Team Moms love their power and the good ones are under appreciated.

Oh bless her heart! I wanna reach through the screen and hug that poor baby! Can you tell it's been a long time since I did this with a youngin? Lol

Lol at the competition they went to!!!

You are going to fly that far for that crap...

Only 2 teams that went to that entire competition got 2nd that day... Every other team that went got 1st!

This is nothing wrong with the locals going to this comp because it was early in the season and to get on the mat but there was a lot of other comps closer that would of been more of a showing then that.

Completely ridiculous!!!!!! I can't wait till we compete against them at WSA in Feb in small youth 2.. I hope this show lasts that long !!

Lol at the competition they went to!!!

You are going to fly that far for that crap...

Only 2 teams that went to that entire competition got 2nd that day... Every other team that went got 1st!

This is nothing wrong with the locals going to this comp because it was early in the season and to get on the mat but there was a lot of other comps closer that would of been more of a showing then that.

Completely ridiculous!!!!!! I can't wait till we compete against them at WSA in Feb in small youth 2.. I hope this show lasts that long !!
I tried looking up the results because I was curious about this as well but can't find current results on the Xtreme Spirit website.

ETA: found it. oops

Back