All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Giiiirl you'd better pass me some!
0f389603856e5de8fc4e15199afadd7f.jpg
whatttt????? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Wolverine All Stars are listed on the performance order for senior 1 and not on the results.

I am not saying these are the teams in question, only that these are the results/performance order things that don't match up.

Edit: the senior 2 is also not on the results.

A shred of integrity in allstar cheer?! Well color me happy.

I also agree with previous posters, if NCA is confident enough in their investigation and evidence to strip teams of titles, they shouldn't feel the need to protect their identity. Perhaps they don't want to be the one to do it (which from a business perspective I get) but I hope those programs will be public knowledge. Otherwise the multitude of other shady athletics gyms will keep right on going if they think they can continue to get away with it.
As a paying parent, I'd want to know if my child was being trained to be a cheater. I'd move my child in a heartbeat if she were at a gym that cheated.

Texas Wolverine All Stars are listed on the performance order for senior 1 and not on the results.

I am not saying these are the teams in question, only that these are the results/performance order things that don't match up.

If two of the cheating teams came from one gym, then all I can say is wow.

Can anyone confirm names?

I don't see them on the performance order sheet...

Their junior team is still listed, but senior co-ed 3 is not.

That's a no on results for their senior 4 coed and their L5 small coed as well.

Back