All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well print out that schedule and compare it to the new one that comes out and see who may be missing!
This has been pretty normal. My mom has told me I am competing at one time then it changes the next day. Usually a team doesn't pay or a team pays late or a team pulls out because someone is hurt. I wouldn't assume they got disqualified in a previous competition. I am sure you will read it here if someone got disqualified like I said get the popcorn ready...

Looks like Shady Athletics had better get to work.

Those high tech and Varsity-proof fake documents aren't going to make themselves.
I MOVED PAST FLIP CITY, I GUESS YOU HAVEN'T. Let's move on. I searched old emails, I never delete and I have the schedule from 2010. There were more teams. How Long have you been in the Cheer World? I really don't want to start posting the emails from USASF and what Flip City posted all over again. I really don't think you want Mug Shots of former Coaches and the Owners husband on here. Anyone can google it? Maybe the owners daughter should delete her Vine account and the Head Coach should petition to have his stuff removed from those website but I am not in the 18 + Forum.
That person just joined on Friday.... Wondering if they are a part of one of the gyms that cheated
Joining Friday= cheating gym? Really? Lol. For the record. You're wrong. I just don't think all the trash talking is necessary proven or not regarding a sport involving kids is my point. But I truly appreciate the warm welcome.

Last edited:
For the record I'm not from Flip City. I jut th

Joining Friday= cheating gym? Really? Lol. For the record. You're wrong. I just don't think all the trash talking is necessary proven or not regarding a sport involving kids is my point. But I truly appreciate the warm welcome.
I feel that you are defending someone. You jumped on here and only post in this thread. If you are defending a friend, family member or otherwise. I actually think it awesome to defend someone like that. Most people would mind their own business and not get involved. But Then how do you know what is true and what is not? and why do you care? I have not said anything about anyone under the age of 18. What's in the email from Varsity mentions a name who is obviously under 18 because she was on a Youth Team. Hopefully, she didn't get disqualified for being over 18. I am smart enough to know not to post about anyone under age.

I was proven that fc cheated at states. Fc y3 was removed from their first place title and they admitted their guilt in their own emails that were leaked.

It's quite common on here for people to join when their gym is being talked about. I've been waiting for someone from Flip City to show up on here and defend them. You say you're not from that gym, so be it. But you won't find much sympathy for FC on this board.

Coaches just sent us our time schedule. Not the entire event. But I will ask if there were teams that dropped. Trust me lol.
9ff8b9cb96eb7e1e48aa37985b798138.jpg

This is what they sent. They said to trash it because of the email they received today. Checking the old varsity app all day waiting for the schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
c376d691bd4eaf6c72dabb13e015da88.jpg

Do we really think they are going to be doing anything else wrong because we are all eyeing their every move?

Unfortunately, right now any successes they have are overshadowed and side eyed. Many people are looking and wondering what they'll get caught doing next.
Agreed. no matter how successful a team is, if they have been caught cheating more than once, that kind of overshadows it and ruins their rep. A lot of honest hard working non cheating teams have won summit. Plus their j2 team last year (if I'm correct) had a lot of there SR 4 girls on it. (Not illegal, but frowned upon)

c376d691bd4eaf6c72dabb13e015da88.jpg

Not my first rodeo in cheer world. I roll with the punches and am used to changes. But this sounded like a much larger scale than oh hey, we need to make a few changes. To the point our coaches said not to make any changes in hotels or rooms because it was all about to change. And yes. All our athletes are on their age eligible teams only lol.

Agreed. no matter how successful a team is, if they have been caught cheating more than once, that kind of overshadows it and ruins their rep. A lot of honest hard working non cheating teams have won summit. Plus their j2 team last year (if I'm correct) had a lot of there SR 4 girls on it. (Not illegal, but frowned upon)
Doesn't CEA have half their kids on three different teams. I don't see them getting hate (Not hating just curious.)

Back