Dizzy While Multiples Bhs!! Help?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 2, 2012
I constantly get dizzy whenever i try to do my standing bhs multiples. It doesn't happen when i do roundoff multiples only standing and i need to fix it, cus i can't do anything else until i get them!!. Any tips on how to stay not dizzy would be great!!

That's my daughters issue, she holds her breath when she tumbles. Breathe! You won't get dizzy.

If your dizzy you are probably throwing your head back. Here is a little secret when dizzy, when you land, stare at the floor, it will help your eyes have a solid point of contact that allows you focus much faster. I hope this helps!

Sometimes its just a matter of your body getting used to the head over feet motion, thats why I asked. Hmmm.

Thanks to everyone who posted:) I actually figured out why I was getting dizzy when I tumbled. Apparently I have this thing called orthostatic hypotension(big word I know) but its just my blood pressure dropping when my body changes positions too quickly:/ I did finally get my multiples though:) so thanks to all who answered

I happy you solved the problem, I was going to recommend being careful of your coffee caffeine intake, it constricts the blood flow,

Back