All-Star Do You Have An Pictures/gifs Of Any Of Your Cheer Injuries?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 28, 2012
Hi y'all!

I'm doing a powerpoint for my health class about cheer injury prevention. And I need some examples of injuries you can get from cheer. I know their are lots of videos out there, but i need pictures because we're not allowed to access Youtube at my high school. So if you'd like to share them, can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have pictures/GIFs (pictures that move) of your injuries? Legs, spines, necks, ankles, arms ANYTHING! And can you explain how you got it too? :)

Thanks so much!

Might be a bit small, but my foot after I missed the mat on the end of the tumble track and flew under it.
My foot is normally nowhere near this fat, or turned to the side.
wjxus.jpg

After the swelling had gone down, so you can see the normal size of my foot, but I still had a bruise
2jeqq7a.jpg

Those posting X-Rays may want to cover up the personal information listed on the picture. There are a lot of crazy people that lurk the boards and that is a lot of personal information to share. luvcheer <3 someone could take that amount of info and run with it. Be careful.

I was getting ready to post the same thing. Black our your names on the x-ray film pics!!

omg yes! is that your name, birth date and is the series of numbers your social? someone needs to pull it down. plus if they can google the hospital they can figure out your town.

btw, if yall want to see something really gross i can post pictures of my head after my brain surgery. it's not from cheer though...

Back