All-Star Do You Have An Pictures/gifs Of Any Of Your Cheer Injuries?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One of my old coaches hurt her knee at Woodward a couple years back....
16qwi1.jpg

I still cringe.
this is one of those images that once you see it, it cant be unseen no matter how badly you wish you could forget it.

I believe she injured her patella. She never really went into detail about what happened (understandably) but she did tell me it was from doing a simple punch front step out. She had surgery and is now cheering on an international team, made a full recovery!

Figured it was the patella (looks broken in half). Painful I'm sure. I partially tore my patella tendon my sr year of hs, and I remember how much that hurt, so I can't imagine what she did

Figured it was the patella (looks broken in half). Painful I'm sure. I partially tore my patella tendon my sr year of hs, and I remember how much that hurt, so I can't imagine what she did
Ah that doesn't sound good! After surgery and screws she is back in cheer and better than ever though, so that's good!

rcq7w7.jpg

elbow luxation, lower arm was twisted for almost 360°
I had 180 sessions of physical therapy and some cortisone injections.
one year later now, still couldnt use my arm so i got surgery, they seperated the muscles as they had all grown together, burnt away the death tissue, removed some of the bone and rebuilt the elbow.

happened by doing a shouldersit, flyer lost balance when jumping off and pulled me with her in her fall, she was fine...i wasn't

this thread probably isn't good for new cheer parents who are on here to get info on allstar before deciding if their children can do it. if i had seen it before we got sucked in i'm not so sure i would have taken my daughter to her first evaluation.

Back