All-Star Do You Have An Pictures/gifs Of Any Of Your Cheer Injuries?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fractured sternum & collar bone

wsv1g7.jpg

5 torn ligaments

vovotw.jpg

spondylo.jpg
PE-BackPain_Figure1.jpg

429707_3088526103999_1221254875_n.jpg

I have both diseases in my back pictured in the first picture, as well as two stress fractures in my back, one at L1 and one at L5 **look at second picture. Im the one in the brace on the left in the third picture. My body can no longer handle the stress of tumbling and the amount of pressure it puts on my back because of the lack of training and conditioning i had while learning to preform high level skills. So as i progressed with tumbling but spine progessivley got worse until i was in so much pain i could no longer take it. The end :)

Oh here's another one I forgot. Not a serious injury (just made my face look funny :p) - kicked in the mouth from a double-down gone wrong (flyers - keep those legs squeezed together!) - was like a fly-kick to the mouth! :S

(Excuse my gross face - after training & no makeup)

95yeli.jpg

2wp6jvb.jpg
People are paying good money for that look. And to think, they could've saved thousands with just a good kick in the mouth!

ok...didnt look at ANY pictures...but am I the only one that cringes each time i see this thread....kinda morbid...:/

ok...didnt look at ANY pictures...but am I the only one that cringes each time i see this thread....kinda morbid...:/

the going-to-be-a-doctor half of me absolutely loves this thread... but this is coming from a girl who is counting down the days until cadaver dissection starts in class (next semester :D)

For normal people, it's probably gross and weird :p

the going-to-be-a-doctor half of me absolutely loves this thread... but this is coming from a girl who is counting down the days until cadaver dissection starts in class (next semester :D)

For normal people, it's probably gross and weird :p
I couldn't even handle dissecting a sheep's eye without feeling queasy. There's no way could I dissect a dead body.

Not quite sure what is going on there...:confused:
I believe she injured her patella. She never really went into detail about what happened (understandably) but she did tell me it was from doing a simple punch front step out. She had surgery and is now cheering on an international team, made a full recovery!

Back