All-Star Do You Remember When...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah, I was always the last one cheering and I'd be just as loud as if the entire squad was yelling with me. I thought that it made them look like they quit early :rolleyes:
I was definitely the early quitter! Still am bc I still hear chanting galore when teams are onstage or on deck. At least people have quit walking around the comp venues randomly chanting on their way to warm ups!

-when your tumbling would be awesome at competitions because your gym only had a hard floor and you weren't used to a spring floor
-competing in all-stars, sometimes your we're on a spring floor, & sometimes you competed on a hard floor; depended on the competition
-you saw level six teams (excel back then) all the time

when I was on a peewee "basic" team, and my competition was in a highschool on a dead mat that was the actual warm up floor, and my bow that held my tight curler curls was just a white ribbon, and the makeup was caked on bling spirit brand glitter. 2 years later when we got "belly tops" my team was so excited

ahh yes, the bloomers. and the socks with paw prints on them, and wearing a bandana on my head to cover up my curlers

walking around as a peewee, holding hands with the people on your team, and having to tell EVERYONE you passed by goodluck!

Back