All-Star Does It Hurt To Tumble On The Beach???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im going to ocean city and i want to tumble on the beach but i just want to know if it hurts!!!;)
Sand is weird to tumble on. If its really compact, it can hurt to jump or do anything where you have to snap down too hard. If the sand is really loose, it's like tumbling in the snow because your feet sink in. There hundreds of different sand textures though, so it'll depend on the beach. Lots of people do standing tucks or BHS on the beach typically, where it's less impact than running tumbling.

Sand is weird to tumble on. If its really compact, it can hurt to jump or do anything where you have to snap down too hard. If the sand is really loose, it's like tumbling in the snow because your feet sink in. There hundreds of different sand textures though, so it'll depend on the beach. Lots of people do standing tucks or BHS on the beach typically, where it's less impact than running tumbling.
Thanks i wanted to make a video of me tumbling on the beach:)

uh yes and no, i cant tumble on the loose sand i usually tumble on the part where the water came in. i have done a full and a double on the beach and i was fine

I like tucks on the beach better than back handsprings. Like said before, the sand flys up and hits you in the face. And I hate running tumbling on the sand too. Standing tucks only for me :)

But make sure to clear the way around you for little stones or shells, could hurt to land on. And check the surrounded area for glass!! I didn't do that once and I almost landed on some.

I can't tumble on the loose part very well.. I tumble on the compact sand where the water came in. Back handspring bruise my palms though and tucks, etc hurt your heels after a while. But it's not unbearable.

Back