All-Star "does Their Music Really Say That?"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

....I didn't know the lyrics to the song and I understood it clear as day. Seems a music producer would be more careful with selecting songs, esp. from artist (Nicki Minaj right?) that typically have a lot of vulgarity in their music.
I too heard it loud and clear and I don't know the lyrics to the song..I might have missed the first one without the time cue, but I DEFINITELY caught the second one and could have inferred what it was without the time cue. Eeep.

GHSA Judges are slow anyways. They have messed up scoring 3 weeks in a row.

I've heard about one of the mess ups, but don't know about the other two. I'm surprised that nothing is being done to rectify the mistakes, even when I understand a head judge is the one who found one of the problems after the awards ceremony. I mean, even in the Olympics they've gone back and changed the awards when there was a problem with judging! (2002 pairs figure skating)

Anyone have any more info?

I've heard about one of the mess ups, but don't know about the other two. I'm surprised that nothing is being done to rectify the mistakes, even when I understand a head judge is the one who found one of the problems after the awards ceremony. I mean, even in the Olympics they've gone back and changed the awards when there was a problem with judging! (2002 pairs figure skating)

Anyone have any more info?
Yes the head judges who judge at State actually called the coaches and apologized for misscoring & mistakes. They did redo the placements as well but they aren't going to take away team's trophys and give it to the new team. Technically, it doesn't matter who wins till Regions and State.

Haha! All last year I thought California Small Senior 5's Voice over was saying: "Cali Ladies Yeah Your Looking F***ing Fierce, Fresh Now" but then someone just recently told me it's "Fine, Fierce, Fresh..." I actually kind of liked the cursing... it was Bad A**

This year cali had "lady freaking bullets" and I kinda thought that was a tad crazy but - I luhhh them so dont care haha

am i the only one who heard "p-pause that" where the real word is supposed to go..haha. If you listen closely you hear her say that part twice they don't actually put in the second word

There are certain phrases that mixers leave in teams mixes that I kinda think shouldn't be there..stuff that I think is a little 'adult', especially for anyone under 18 lol. It's become so commonplace to have them in songs though that I don't think anybody even remembers what it's actually saying..

Back