All-Star Does Your Gym Have Ac?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We do :) but if the AC cant catch up in the building fast enough or its nice out enough with a breeze we open the big door and put the fan in front of it! but 9/10 times we just turn the air on to keep it at a comfortable tempature

YES! thank goodness but theres one spot in the gym were tons of cold air comes out and everyone want to condition, stunt, jump, etc. underneath it! so its kinda crazy.

one night our whole formation wasnt center cause everyone was trying to be the closest to it! too funny :)

South Jersey Storm doesn't have air but they have 2 of those HUGEE fans...when they turned them on full speed they sounded like helicopters

i mean...we have heaters... that we rarely use 'cause they smell.. other than that we have like 45678987654678 fans and we recently got some new ones and now we can't have them all plugged in or the fuses go out and, like, the fan and stereo and stuff will turn off for a second. lol.
like, i was gonna go on the air track the other day and they were like oh unplug the fan before you plug it in and i just left it 'cause it was a younger teams fan.. haha

oh oh! but in the lobby; AC all the way. my favorite part of the gym in the summer

CT Spirit in Hamden has AC. The old gym, before we moved to Hamden in 2006 didn't. It was in a huge sports complex that was slightly chilled but we had huge fans and a huge door that we kept open!

No a/c at our gym and where we are in socal the 100's have hit and it will be 90+ from now until November. Feeling hot, hot, hot! My cp looks like a little cherry tomato when she comes off the floor. Lots of water breaks and a couple of fans to rest in front of.

Woodlands elite has air conditioning, but It only works occasionally. We have fans! & in the summer we have an air conditioning unit with like tubes on the ceiling that put in cool air!

we do but its not to be turned on until the gym reaches some temp........ but our fresno gym doesnt

Back