All-Star Doll Uniforms...where Do They Come From???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay...I'm kinda old, so I don't know how to post a photo on here...I tried to copy and paste the image into a post, but the file is too large...

20jpptw.jpg

Yay!!!

I hate to bump such an old thread, but does anyone have any "current" resources for doll uniforms. My sister confirmed with me that she is definitely buying my niece an American Girl doll for Christmas (and I still think they're too expensive) but being the kind aunt that I can be sometimes...wanted to make an effort to get her some AG accessories.

I know getting the doll uniform by Christmas is a total long shot (I've already tried to places already linked in this thread)....but can anyone be of any help? Suggestions?

Do you have a particular gym uniform you're looking for?

Yes. Its a small gym in Columbia, SC and on all of the places I've looked at it doesn't appear that anyone from this gym has had one made
I google searched, and i believe THIS website has a custom uniform option, but it looks quite pricey. And it looks like it says it'll be shipped after Xmas..

I hate to bump such an old thread, but does anyone have any "current" resources for doll uniforms. My sister confirmed with me that she is definitely buying my niece an American Girl doll for Christmas (and I still think they're too expensive) but being the kind aunt that I can be sometimes...wanted to make an effort to get her some AG accessories.

I know getting the doll uniform by Christmas is a total long shot (I've already tried to places already linked in this thread)....but can anyone be of any help? Suggestions?

Varsity sells AG "Last Pass" Cheer shoes. Cute case, too, for the doll shoes. There is a group on Facebook called the Cheer Swap I believe and several individuals in there make them.

Back