All-Star Doll Uniforms...where Do They Come From???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks!

Is this The Cheer Swap the right place? I can't find the doll uniforms on there

Facebook

Try this it's an open group that is before that page and I clicked on the doll uniform link in it but then I just got the page you had above. Hmm.

I asked in that group on April 4, 2013 and one lady who was in individual said she could. A couple of folks answered.

Try a local seamstress. (Look under sewing classes, etc) I had one made for my daughter a few years ago by a local lady. It's not cheap though - just to warn you. They would need a very good pic of the front & back of the actual uniform.

I know that the owner of Bad-to-the-Bows makes them. She also had a line on the Nfinity Evolution doll shoes. I know that right now she's swamped, but drop her an email or a call:
Phone: 336-688-6633
Email: [email protected]

Thanks so much to everyone that helped out. I think I've found a vendor to work with. And I will probably order the varsity shoes and wrap them up with the picture of a doll uniform for Christmas Day. She's a big girl. She'll get it.
Can you share who you are going to use? I am looking too and would like something close to Christmas even though I know it will be after at this point. I just want her to have it before Comp season is over, lol.

A few years ago when my CP was carry her American Girl doll to competition's I found a local lady that agreed to make an American Girl Cheersport jacket and I had it embroidered to match her's. It was adorable. I'll see if I can find it and take a picture. It's been too many years now, I have no idea who she is.

That's a good price. I would be interested for CP, too. No one at our gym has a doll uniform. It would only take one kid to show up with one, that lady would be flooded.

It really is. I was totally shocked when she told me the price covered shoes and the bow as well. I immediately got her the payment...but I fully intended on buying the $16 shoes from Varsity. But yeah. Super excited for her!

My mother recently made uniforms for the American girl dolls that matched our uniform! The little girls loved them, they turned out amazing! She only charges $40! PM me and I will give you more information and her email.

This is the person that did my CPs- Pigtails 2 Ponytails | Facebook and it was perfect. People were amazed at how perfect it was and I really didn't even give her many pictures. Her turnaround was very fast.

164620_490543710983679_742186078_n.jpg

Vs real:

554031_10100831277894358_1643961500_n.jpg

Sorry they are enormous I am old and electronically ignorant.

Back