All-Star Do's And Don't S Of Worlds 2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do most people just sit on the floor or is there enough seating for majority of the spectators?

You are not allowed to sit on the floor, and there is no where near enough seating. So get there early and don't move....or make friends and sit on their laps.

You are not allowed to sit on the floor, and there is no where near enough seating. So get there early and don't move....or make friends and sit on their laps.
Great thanks :) Thank god a bought the fierce board shirt so people know who I am haha

Funny story..........MrTealy and I drink WAY too much caffeine to come sit all day everyday and keep our seat and really all we HAD to see was Big Bit on SE. MrTealy squeezes in with Rudag's I think. Rudag's is like......."Ummm who are you?" MrTealy "Big Bit's Dad. MsTeal is my wife" Rudag's...."Well have a seat" If I remember correctly they were almost on each other's laps by the time it was all over with. Just another day in the life of a Fierceboarder!!!

My helpful hint is this. If you can't get there when the doors open you will have to begin sitting upstairs in what I refer to as the rafters!!! But, as teams finish competing and teams that make final's get announced space does open up to slowly move closer and closer until most of the time over the course of 5 or 6 hours you can be downstairs with a prime seat if you're diligent and patient!!! Saving whole sections won't work......but if you just need a few seat's with some close friends I don't think it will be that difficult.

My all-star resort mug is 11 years old. I assume that mug is still good for free refills since they're supposed to be good foir life. Right?
They actually aren't. I know I'm probably going to get preachy about this so I'll only say it once or twice!

Reusable mugs are only to be used for the year of the trip you bought them on. Period.

no, you won't be stopped if you are using old mugs. However, you are technically stealing from WDW by doing this. There are some oolllldddddd mugs that were bought when they were still advertised as "good for life" but they now ask that you buy a new one each year. It's completely up to you, like anything else is! Personally my mom and I choose to buy new mugs each trip. It's also fun because they are frequently different year to year and it makes for a fun collection :)

They actually aren't. I know I'm probably going to get preachy about this so I'll only say it once or twice!

Reusable mugs are only to be used for the year of the trip you bought them on. Period.

no, you won't be stopped if you are using old mugs. However, you are technically stealing from WDW by doing this. There are some oolllldddddd mugs that were bought when they were still advertised as "good for life" but they now ask that you buy a new one each year. It's completely up to you, like anything else is! Personally my mom and I choose to buy new mugs each trip. It's also fun because they are frequently different year to year and it makes for a fun collection :)

Those mugs make them so much profit. I figured it up and 25 gallons of soda costs the restarant about 23ish. Coke costs less because we keep it in bulk tanks (enough for 150 gallons).
So for them to lose money on a cup, (12-14 dollars last year right?) You would have to drink a minimum of around 13 gallons of soda through that one cup.

I do buy one every year though :)

I think only the milkhouse is being used on sunday.
nopes its both places on sunday too.

last year i watched some teams on saturday and other teams on sunday. when the timetables comes out, its a good idea to start marking the teams you really wanna see and than create your own scedule.

Back