All-Star Do's And Don't S Of Worlds 2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Another question: at UCA the 'line' for the ESPN Zone restaurant was at least 45 minutes long. It was raining so we just left after awards and ate at a park. But nothing is getting is to leave Worlds. In the past has anyone had issues with lines for food etc.?

Tie your bows on really well to your bags. Someone took one of mine 2 years ago :((

Oh and if you surly close to me I'll have snacks :)

How about parking?

Does anyone in the local area 'Drive in' for Worlds? Or stay at a non-Disney hotel? We are spectators and staying at the Westin Imagine, about 15 minutes away. Was wondering about the parking, particularly cost and availability. I know it can get crazy for spring training baseball, and I would imagine Worlds is just as insane.

Don't leave anything out in the open unless you never want to see it again. I left a new pair of sunglasses on top of my bag last year during practice at Allstar Sports and they disappeared. They were $5 cheapo sunglasses but still.

Updated: October, 2011
New Steal-Proof Refillable Mug System
Disney is currently phasing in a new refillable mug drink dispensing system that will limit the ability for expired length-of-stay mugs to be used. The new system can detect if a mug is expired and will only dispense water for expired mugs. Guests who purchase individual drinks will also encounter some restrictions, with the cups only able to be filled for a specific period of time while the guest dines.

Sorry if this has been asked; but I won't be going to Worlds till Sunday so is there usually still a good amount of pickings of Worlds shirts & other merchandise? I'm an AS so i'm sure that would be the first to go :p Also, how much are they this year?

Just wanted to clear something up. I was the one who originally posted the comment about bringing your old mugs back to the All-Star. I was mistakenly under the impression that the mugs were good for life. I believed this to be true, figuring that Disney offered this one nice perk gambling on the fact that not many people would remember to pack their old drink mug and the financial impact of this gesture was minimal. I'm disappointed, because I saw this as good PR for Disney and a way of rewarding return customers. But, alas, the Mouse does not truly care about such things. I would like to say though, based on the very negative comments posted on this issue, I was not in any way encouraging stealing from the Mouse. I was passing along what I thought was a bit of helpful, perfectly legal advice. But I stand corrected and will buy new mugs this year and I encourage everyone to do the same!

Just wanted to say what a great thread this is! My teams are competing for the first time this year at Dance Worlds and we've taken alot of your tips on how to prepare and checklist items.

Sorry if this has been asked; but I won't be going to Worlds till Sunday so is there usually still a good amount of pickings of Worlds shirts & other merchandise? I'm an AS so i'm sure that would be the first to go :p Also, how much are they this year?
I wouldn't count on it. That's the most popular size, by day 2 there's almost nothing left.

Updated: October, 2011
New Steal-Proof Refillable Mug System
Disney is currently phasing in a new refillable mug drink dispensing system that will limit the ability for expired length-of-stay mugs to be used. The new system can detect if a mug is expired and will only dispense water for expired mugs. Guests who purchase individual drinks will also encounter some restrictions, with the cups only able to be filled for a specific period of time while the guest dines.

This makes me so angry! We bought our mugs back when they were good for life...trust me there was a time when they marketed that. and now they are taking that back. I said it once and I'll say it again....that is not the definition of good for life as I am obviously still alive and the cup is no good anymore...

This makes me so angry! We bought our mugs back when they were good for life...trust me there was a time when they marketed that. and now they are taking that back. I said it once and I'll say it again....that is not the definition of good for life as I am obviously still alive and the cup is no good anymore...

Well if they said they were good for life they probably are. I'm guessing the cups will have some sort of chip or barcode and it's going to be very difficult to retroactively alter cups. If your cup says its good for life it probably is. I would assume that this is for going forward.

Back