All-Star Do's & Don'ts Of 2011 Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do: Get a good seat early.
Do: Try to be nice to whoever you end up sitting by. It makes it a bit more comfortable for the both of you.
Do: Have fun. We all are running off of maybe 3 hours of sleep and there's no need to be cranky.
Do: Cheer for everyone. They busted their butts to get there.
Do: Clap to everyone's dance. The energy that the Milkhouse gets during a squad's dance section is crazy. It'd be great to keep it going throughout the day.
Do: If you notice me, come up and talk to me. I'll probably be the really tan girl with long brown/red hair and a Tribe Cheer or Fierceboard shirt. I shouldn't be that hard to find. ;)

Don't: Complain if you have a crappy seat. You snooze, you lose.
Don't: Sit in the green section. It gets annoying when security has to constantly ask people to move.
Don't: Say someone's voiceover, as it's playing, and change it to where you're mocking them. There just might be a fan of that team sitting in front of you.
Don't: Question why the girl with a knee brace from Team A is nuggeting in the back. Obviously the coaches didn't have anywhere else to put her during jumps and tumbling.
Don't: Complain about a team's uniforms no matter how tragic they are. Everyone is probably thinking what you're saying, they just have the self-control to not say what they're thinking.
Don't: Argue with people about who should have received first as opposed to who won. You're not a judge. You're a fan. Yes, Team B didn't win, but they're the true winners in your heart.
***I don't mean to sound like a Negative Nancy with all of my "don't" suggestions. It's just stuff that annoys me.

But only if you have rhythm and can clap on the counts. If you don't, please just sit quietly.

Yes, I forgot to add that. Thank you for putting that. It just ruins it if someone can't clap on rhythm.
Now I can just picture some spastic little girl trying to clap to F5 and everyone looking at her funny.

DONT laugh at me if i happen to wear blue lip stick during calis performance.
DO be jealous of my shirt for worlds. I have to support all my fierce friends somehow<3
20lb80.jpg
all i need to do i bling it out...and finish the all art process for it. but it will be fierce.

List Time!
1.Do come and meet me!...seriously I would die and it would give me life if someone said hi to me :)
2.Do get yo tweet on!
3.Do bring snacks...but pack them in your suitcase unless your staying off property...its a monopoly people!
4.Do ask me! I WORK AT DISNEY PEOPLE! I know my junk and I always know whats going on...pm and Ill give you my number in case you get into a pickle you can text me up! : )
5.Do keep in mind that regardless this is an event to have fun at...so Why so Serious
6.Do cheer on the Special needs teams like their the love child of Senior elite and Shooting stars
7. Do not underestimate Tsunami again this year...seriously
8. Do not scream OMG IT"S JAMIE PARRISH! he will look you and you will feel stupid...or so Ive heard -_-

1.Don't do anything stupid at Disney...what they dont tell you that is if they have grounds to remove you (I.e. stunting in the pools, illegal substances...you know which ones, and LINE JUMPING!!!)
2.Dont't forget to have fun
3.Don't forget to take pictures with me!
4. Don't forget to sleep!
5. Don't forget that the team on the floor is important to someone there
6.Don't Get it twisted
7. DON'T LET THE PRADA FOOL YA ; D

Back