All-Star Do's & Don'ts Of 2011 Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Would you like to make a magical moment for me and let me in on your 40% friends and fam discount for the weekend? (Kidding... kind of. :p)

Thanks to everyone for your "do's and dont's"! I'm taking it all in and trying so freakin' hard to get down there! Hopefully I'll be able to meet all you wonderfully fierce cheerleaders/cheer nerds!

Omg dont expose my best pickup line! seriously that one works everytime

Do: COME UP TO MEEEE! I have shorter hair now but other than that I'm the same :)
Do: Walk up to someone if you want to talk to them.... We can all see you creepin hehe
Do: Get a tan but don't burn! At least put a little SPF on!
Do: Bring sunglasses - it's a necessity
Do: Stock up on all the worlds clothes as soon as you get there because if you come back the next day it will be long gone!
Do: Show good sportsmanship and cheer for every team!
Do: Go into Worlds with your best attitude and your fiercest poses!
Do: Trade shirts, you never know what you could end up with!
Do: Bring your charger!
Do: Tell me how fierce my crutches are... Yes they are bedazzled and you will recognize me immediately!
Do: Go to the block party, even if there is a tornado warning! lol
Do: Have fun... Live it up y'all Worlds 2011 only happens once so go crazy!

Don't: Be super nervous if it's your first time competing there. You don't realize you just competed at Worlds until you're backstage watching your video and seeing the giant globe behind you.
Don't: Jump up and down screaming if you're in front of someone (especially me)
Don't: Interrupt me when any Maryland Twisters or Gymtyme team is going!
Don't: Leave your spot!
Don't: Be in a bad mood if things don't go your way. You'll probably end up regretting it!
Don't: Be trashy... We see you girrrr.
Don't: Steal my bows! Its just not right and it makes me angry!

DO: WORK ME OUT!!!!!!! PROVE TO THE WORLD WHY YOU ARE THERE!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

haha girl, you got it EXACTLY right :D

Back