All-Star Do's & Don'ts Of 2011 Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love how everyone is trying to find a way of saying not to be one of those girls/boys ahaha

Definitely agree with this for all the teams, but for a selfish reason this year. My Bows & Arrows are performing and I'm retiring as coach so this will be my last performance with the team.

We're adding some special things for Worlds that they are really excited to show off. Hoping everyone will come see them.

I'll make sure I'm there to watch them!

Do: Remember that there is a cp back at home cheering his/her little heart out for you, whether you win or not. YOUR NAME means "cheerleading," to him/her...so...

Don't: let him/her down by coming home a Sour Susie about anything!

I WORK AT DISNEY PEOPLE!
Would you like to make a magical moment for me and let me in on your 40% friends and fam discount for the weekend? (Kidding... kind of. :p)

Thanks to everyone for your "do's and dont's"! I'm taking it all in and trying so freakin' hard to get down there! Hopefully I'll be able to meet all you wonderfully fierce cheerleaders/cheer nerds!

Do: come meet me :) i'll be there stalking step one :) and I'm really bad with faces haha
Do: follow me on twitter cause I will update when I'm not busy haha (oakleyxo89)
Do: If you run out of money and your fam isn't with you have them sending you a gift card through the disney florist :)

Don't: expect a certain team to win, this is cheer anything can happen!

Back