OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If anyone lives in/near New York, I would seriously suggest going to Brooklyn if you are looking for a dress! There is a ton of dress stores, shoe stores and tailors on the same street, and they have a lot of dresses on sale.

When I was looking for a dress for my school's Ring Dance, I tried on a Sherri Hill dress in red at a store near me, and loved it except for the color. It was also like $200 or maybe more (I don't remember). I tried to find it online in a different color for a lower price, but everywhere I looked had it for $400 (full price).
My mom discovered that there was a bunch of stores in Brooklyn so we went there, and I ended up finding the dress in teal, and we got it on sale for $100! It was a few seasons old, but I still got it for 1/4 of the price I would have gotten it online!

I was with my neighbor, and she found a long dress that she wanted to get cut short and I think hers was like $160, which I think is really good for a long dress. Since hers needed to be cut and mine had to be taken in, so went to one of the tailors on the street and he did both our dresses in an hour for $20!

Here's my dress:
img-thing

Just a warning though, it is a little sketchy there.

This was my prom dress junior year. Surprisingly, I had no interest in trying it on because it was nothing like what I thought I wanted, but my mom loved it and wanted to see me in it, so I tried it on and loved it. Too bad the sun was in our eyes lol.
227066_10150194897557158_149956_n.jpg
love the blue snake pattern on your dress and the corsage that you wear compliments the dress so well :)

Carrie Underwood - Performance at Grammy 2013
Her dress is absolutely beautiful and stunning. I really love the laser image effect on her dress :) it's totally creative!
2-11-13-CArrie-Underwood-dress_full_380.jpg

carrieunderwoodgrammys-3_4_r536_c534.jpg

1360596880_carrie-underwood-lg.jpg

carrie-underwood-grammys-2013-2.jpg

Carrie Underwood - Performance at Grammy 2013
Her dress is absolutely beautiful and stunning. I really love the laser image effect on her dress :) it's totally creative!

carrieunderwoodgrammys-3_4_r536_c534.jpg

Hm. I believe my exact commentary on facebook regarding this frock was that "I knew there had to be another purpose for this dress because she normally looks better. Right now shes giving David's Bridal Couture"

If you've ever been cursed to wear a bridesmaids dress (or wedding dress) from Davids Bridal you'd know what i meant.. Yetch.

My prom and gradbash dates got switched. I'm not gonna go to gradbash because of Welcome to Rockville. Prom is now on 4/20 so I've gotta look for a dress soon... The colors I'm looking at are blue and green so if ya'll could help that'd be great!

My prom and gradbash dates got switched. I'm not gonna go to gradbash because of Welcome to Rockville. Prom is now on 4/20 so I've gotta look for a dress soon... The colors I'm looking at are blue and green so if ya'll could help that'd be great!

My sisters prom(s) are on 4/20... I didn't realize it til I saw it written. She got her dress at the end of December

I don't know what any of that other stuff you mentioned are.

My sisters prom(s) are on 4/20... I didn't realize it til I saw it written. She got her dress at the end of December

I don't know what any of that other stuff you mentioned are.
haha :) I need to get my dress ASAP as I'm going to two proms (IDK when my bfs is)

Grad bash is when a bunch of high schools go to Universal Studios for the night and they have concerts (Pitbull is usually the headliner) and some rides are open. Welcome to Rockville is a 2 day rock music festival here in Jacksonville. Limp Bizkit is playing (they NEVER play in their home town here so it's a big deal), same with Shinedown, Lynard Skynard, Hollywood Undead, Steel Panther and more.

Back