OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My friend is wearing a dress a lot like that but in red to prom! I really like it and the color looks really good on you! Also you're gorgeous and the fact that your date is wearing a bow tie :cloud9:
haha thank you! i tried on the tan color of the one I had on and i wanted to get cheetah print heels to go with it and have my date wear a cheetah bowtie but the dress was too big so i went with blue! ;)

Because this is a thread for dresses I'm actually trying to sell 4 dresses!! They are all pretty nice and only worn once or twice! The most I would charge is $55 please message me for pics!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Because this is a thread for dresses I'm actually trying to sell 4 dresses!! They are all pretty nice and only worn once or twice! The most I would charge is $55 please message me for pics!

i know you're obviously looking for money since you're trying to sell them, but if no one responds you should look into donations!

W-girls collects them for underprivileged girls as well as a lot of local places by me and i'm sure by you too! WGIRLS – Project G.L.A.M: Prom 2013

Also I meant to post the picture not the link but I'm on y phone not my computer. Not sure how to use the app well yet! Maybe this will work... If not sorry I'm dumb Hha

I suggested this dress to one of my sisters friends...but in teal.

Latest posts

Back