All-Star Duel In The Desert Feb 2012 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You can really add back on the deductions to a score. Your judges give you numbers in this order: First your raw score, followed by your deductions, then followed by you overall Day 1 score. You can only add sections back onto your day 1 final score. The score that's set after deductions. Most people look at their raw score (the higher score) and then add their deductions back onto that score. You cant do that. Your raw score is your score before deductions so if you added your deductions onto that score you would be giving yourself a way higher score than you could ever get with the routine you threw. Just clearing up the scoring stuff. Heard the highest score right now is Cali Inspire with a 96.77 FIANL DAY 1 score. Not their raw score. There are two other teams with a score of 96.????? Just don't know the numbers for sure that follow the 96.

Cali-?lady?-fornia :) black and blue will win again, but with a different spin! oo la la, it's remix time. Cali girls are on your mind! Don't be blind, check the swag bullets got this in the bag! I'm about to lose my mind! Push it back two times, whip nice spin twice!

Youuu areeee welcomeeee.... <3

Cali-?lady?-fornia :) black and blue will win again, but with a different spin! oo la la, it's remix time. Cali girls are on your mind! Don't be blind, check the swag bullets got this in the bag! I'm about to lose my mind! Push it back two times, whip nice spin twice!

Youuu areeee welcomeeee.... <3

Yesssssss, I love it! So glad they kept "push it back two times, whip nice, spin twice" in there! Thank youuu! :)

Back