OT East Coast And West Coast Advice!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Thank you for all your help! Really appreciate it!

This may be a strange question, but gas wise, do you fill up your tank then pay? Or pay then fill up your tank? It's different all over Europe so not sure what it is in the states?
Pay first, then fill. You pay with credit card at the pump and cash inside. However, if you're in New Jersey, your gas is always pumped for you by an attendant.

I can help a bit with Southern California stuff. Let me know if you need help. I know others on here can also help. I would recommend San Diego if you want an ocean feel. Lots of great beaches down there and it's a beautiful area.

Is it true that LA isn't all it's cracked up to be? I've some parts are a bit dangerous but we've never been! Not sure how close the ocean towns are but San Diego, Malibu, Venice beach were on our lists!

I think the plan is not to book anything until we get to Georgia.

Pay first, then fill. You pay with credit card at the pump and cash inside. However, if you're in New Jersey, your gas is always pumped for you by an attendant.

Thank you! In the UK we fill up first then pay after!

If you're looking for cheaper places to stay at while in Florida, I recommend a beach day in Jacksonville. It's super nice and there are a ton of restaurants/shopping super close to the beach. Also, Clearwater Beach or Siesta Key is beautiful!
And, if you're going to be here for late summer and what the typical american college student experience, Florida State is always welcoming and has tons going on during their "summer C" class sessions ;)

We would love to go to DC! Perhaps before NYC, as thats and where we are flying home from.

We want to do some obvious tourist things, go to a baseball game, visit the beaches, see landmarks, visit some different restaurants!

ALSO to those who have stayed off disney property in Orlando, please let me know who you booked your condo with! As I grew up around the corner from Disney, it's not my main priority to visit.
Check out a place called Tropical Palms for cheap cottage rentals in Orlando

And, if you're going to be here for late summer and what the typical american college student experience, Florida State is always welcoming and has tons going on during their "summer C" class sessions ;)

Love the sound of this!! What is considered late summer in Florida? August or September? What usually happens at the college?

Love the sound of this!! What is considered late summer in Florida? August or September? What usually happens at the college?
Well classes usually start in August. FSU's summer C classes run from June 29th-August 7th. FSU is always considered a party school but those who take summer classes usually start when summer C starts so a lot of people are there and a lot of people come into town for a good time!

Back