All-Star Ecc Richmond, Va Bid Comp Jan 26-27

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why change the number of At Large bid's since it doesn't cost the EP anything to give them out?

Why change the number of At Large bid's since it doesn't cost the EP anything to give them out?
USASF stipulates how many AL's can be given in conjunction with Paids and Partials.

now does anyone have a prelim schedule of sunday? i wanna stay til end of awards. but i have an Apple interview in northern VA at 7:45 which is about 2 hours away

We just got final schedule for Saturday and the email said "Sunday schedule will be released soon"....I'm assuming it will be similiar to Saturday. The good news is as long as they stay pretty much on time, we should be done by mid afternoon!

We just got final schedule for Saturday and the email said "Sunday schedule will be released soon"....I'm assuming it will be similiar to Saturday. The good news is as long as they stay pretty much on time, we should be done by mid afternoon!
That's a bit "as long as they" with the reputation they have

That's a bit "as long as they" with the reputation they have

True-I'm not thrilled with them, but we actually went to one of their comps in December in Wildwood NJ-had a lot more teams and they managed to stay within 10-15 minutes of published schedule both days....fingers crossed!

Back