All-Star Ecc Richmond, Va Bid Comp Jan 26-27

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We just got the prelim schedule-looks like it will be over by 2 each day. Not a lot of teams really. Supposedly they were supposed to have 2 partial and 2 at-large, but didn't get enough participation, so it's down to 1 partial and 1 at-large.

We just got the prelim schedule-looks like it will be over by 2 each day. Not a lot of teams really. Supposedly they were supposed to have 2 partial and 2 at-large, but didn't get enough participation, so it's down to 1 partial and 1 at-large.
I thought it was 1 full 3 at large

I just called in, and they said they believe it is 1 -1 :( can u post the lvl 5 teams attending?

This is what prelim schedule says:

Platinum Athletics Small Senior 5
Pittsburgh Pride Small Senior 5
Star Power Flyers Small Senior Coed 5
Elite Cheer Sensation Small Senior Coed 5
Iconix Small Senior Coed 5
Cheer Eruption Small Senior Coed 5
Elite Cheer Sensation Intl Coed 5

looks like schedule is posted online at cheertech.net

coed-12:35 warm up, 1:15 perform
intl-12:50 warm up, 1:30 perform

Good luck this weekend!

I think that this is a joke, how are you going to change the bids, the wed. of the event. Sad business planning...

I think that this is a joke, how are you going to change the bids, the wed. of the event. Sad business planning...

Well, the usasf.net site yesterday said 1 and 1, so I'm not sure when it changed. Our gym was told the reason it decreased was because they didn't get enough registrations for 1 and 3.

Its funny cause they annonced yesterday it was 1 full and 3 at large, then to change it that much. just find that funny...

Back