All-Star Edited Cheer Pics!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am actually a little disappointed. Ever since we transfered over I have actually been doing homework and other things besides being on the boards. I used to be #15 in overall posts but now I'm not even on the first page! I don't know if I should really count that as a loss though! :lol:

mw_offtopic.gif

ahhhhh! I'm sorry! I'm turning into the people I hate! I'll get us back on track! here are some of my, not really anything compared to what some of you guys can do, pictures that used to be my sigs or avatar. some are from my old music trading site that I don't do anymore too. I use picnik.

11s125l.jpg

dnk2ud.jpg

areisch101 said:
these are a bunch of sigs I've made for people over the past couple of months :)
quote]
i didnt want to repaste them all, but i just want to say i LOVE your sigs =]

Stole this from FB. I'm not sure who did this, but, because she's so classic, I wanted to post it here. I hope her mama will forgive me. I'm always bragging on her kids anyway! Very well done!

17380_1244135028828_1392930299_30727066_8180395_n.jpg

RJsExtremeMom said:
Stole this from FB. I'm not sure who did this, but, because she's so classic, I wanted to post it here. I hope her mama will forgive me. I'm always bragging on her kids anyway! Very well done!

I lovvee Kali Jo !! :)

RJsExtremeMom said:

Chrissy (ShoWStoppeR) made this. she's SO good at collages :)

PghxCheer said:
ahhhhh! I'm sorry! I'm turning into the people I hate! I'll get us back on track! here are some of my, not really anything compared to what some of you guys can do, pictures that used to be my sigs or avatar. some are from my old music trading site that I don't do anymore too. I use picnik.

11s125l.jpg

love these! how do you make all those pictures into one on picnik?

i just got photoshop for christmas and would love to learn how t do this! because right now i just use picnik.... how did you learn?

worldofcheer10 said:
PghxCheer said:

11s125l.jpg

love these! how do you make all those pictures into one on picnik?

thanks! I use the collage feature to combine the pictures. I think you have to make a free account to use it so you can upload multiple images at once though. It's not hard at all, you should give it a try! :)

Back