All-Star Encore San Diego

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CAmom66

Cheer Parent
Jan 28, 2014
I'm curious as to who will be attending this one April 11-12. There are two At Large Summit bids available, and it sounds like our coach still wants to go if we earn one.

Trying to get a general idea of what our chances are...the last minute travel stuff gives me anxiety.

Has anyone else gone on a bid that was earned so late in the season?

California All Stars will be in attendance. I'm sure San Marcos and Ventura gyms will be there. Probably the Ontario gym as well. But I don't know about the Vegas, Mesa, or Livermore gyms.

California All Stars will be in attendance. I'm sure San Marcos and Ventura gyms will be there. Probably the Ontario gym as well. But I don't know about the Vegas, Mesa, or Livermore gyms.
Cali Ontario won't be doing this one this year.

Mesa is also not attending this year.

This is usually a pretty big comp and I'm starting to wonder if it's going to be smaller this year. I hope it's not.

This is usually a pretty big comp and I'm starting to wonder if it's going to be smaller this year. I hope it's not.

Six teams is the smallest division for our gym, but most have 9-10 teams. I am not sure how that compares because we didn't go to this competition last year. There are quite a few gyms going that I have never heard of or we didn't compete against at all this year.

I wonder if gyms aren't attending later comps because more teams are attending Summit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be. I'd be interested to know if teams/gyms have pulled out of it or it was never on their schedule, and that's assuming it's smaller.

Back