All-Star Encore San Diego

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well I guess it's not such a small comp. 15 teams in our division. Oy!

Cool that gyms we've never seen before are coming. New Mexico, Oregon, and Az are representing!

Well I guess it's not such a small comp. 15 teams in our division. Oy!

Cool that gyms we've never seen before are coming. New Mexico, Oregon, and Az are representing!

Utah, Washington, and Nebraska, too!! Lots of gyms we've never seen, either!

Okay, NOW I am excited for this competition!

At least it isn't in Bakersfield [emoji849] the schedule is so messy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wish we would just withdraw from Bako so we can save a few dollars for Orlando. Ugh. My wallet is crying.

I am sorry to anyone who thought they were getting to spend time in sunny San Diego. It started raining today and isn't supposed to stop until Monday. :cool:

FYI: Parking is $15 per day at SDSU. I can't think of any hotels that are walking distance to the venue off the top of my head, so I am assuming that most are driving. You can also take the trolley that has a stop right inside campus. Many hotels in Mission Valley and downtown are walking distance to a trolley station. It is $5 for an adult day pass and children under the age of 18 ride free on the weekends. Parking is also available for free at most trolley stations. It was an irritatingly long wait to get out of the parking area after awards at the last competition we attended there, so we are going to take the trolley on Sunday.

I am sorry to anyone who thought they were getting to spend time in sunny San Diego. It started raining today and isn't supposed to stop until Monday. :cool:

FYI: Parking is $15 per day at SDSU. I can't think of any hotels that are walking distance to the venue off the top of my head, so I am assuming that most are driving. You can also take the trolley that has a stop right inside campus. Many hotels in Mission Valley and downtown are walking distance to a trolley station. It is $5 for an adult day pass and children under the age of 18 ride free on the weekends. Parking is also available for free at most trolley stations. It was an irritatingly long wait to get out of the parking area after awards at the last competition we attended there, so we are going to take the trolley on Sunday.

Hey! I ordered sunshine this weekend!!! #weatherfail

Who took home the Summit bids?

ETA: Found the bids...

Congrats to our Summit Bid Winners

D2/ Tampa

L3 Small Senior- Cali Coast Elite Beach Boys

Summit/ Orlando At Large Bids

L3 Large Senior- USA Starz- Senior Glitz
L2 Junior- Universal Sonics- Believe

Back