All-Star End Of Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

after practice we would do the 1 2 3 then say 'allstar queens' (it was a voiceover from our music this year). wed also break like that right before we compete! it would always go: 1. prayer 2. pump up/lets kick butt speech 3. break

this isnt for cheer but at my school before football and basketball games, the student section would all crowd together in a big circle in the middle of the stands. then...
leader: WE
everyone: WE
leader: WE BELIEVE
everyone: WE BELIEVE
everyone: WE BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN, WE BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN, WE BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!
our students and fans play a HUGE part in the success of our teams! it sounds silly but they really do play better (especially basketball) when the crowd is fired up! This started as something just the football team did on the field a few years ago, but then the fans picked it up. It shows them how much we support them :)
Like this? Look how cool it looks with all these people doing it!

1 2 clap - and then a word, like break, bye, Tom Cats, our coaches name if they're leaving early or something else

we usually do: ok lets try this stunt one more time...ok one last time...ok almost hit it do it again....oh one very last time...the previous was better, try again....yeah thats it....one more time!.....ok lets try one very last time....
and than the team that uses the gym after use usually starts coughing and pointing at the clock, showing we are 15 minutes overtime

i really like those ideas of ending with a little cheer, gonna try it too.

after practice we would do the 1 2 3 then say 'allstar queens' (it was a voiceover from our music this year). wed also break like that right before we compete! it would always go: 1. prayer 2. pump up/lets kick butt speech 3. break

this isnt for cheer but at my school before football and basketball games, the student section would all crowd together in a big circle in the middle of the stands. then...
leader: WE
everyone: WE
leader: WE BELIEVE
everyone: WE BELIEVE
everyone: WE BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN, WE BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN, WE BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!
our students and fans play a HUGE part in the success of our teams! it sounds silly but they really do play better (especially basketball) when the crowd is fired up! This started as something just the football team did on the field a few years ago, but then the fans picked it up. It shows them how much we support them :)
my school does this for our basketball team! it always looks so cool hahahah

At the end of our practices our coaches say what we need to do or say great job etc.. then we pray (we pray before we start practice and when we end practice) after we come in the middle of the floor with our arms in and we say our worlds chant.
This is a example of our actual chant before we received our full paid bid.

"GOD of STRENGTH (repeat)
GOD of POWER (repeat)
Thank you Lord (repeat)
For the past (how many hrs we practiced.) (repeat)
FULL PAID BID ON THREE
one..two..three..
(everybody) FULL PAID BID!"

My freshman year we broke on t-e-a-m TEAM!
last year we broke on "parrots" (the person doing our coreography couldn't ever remember that we were the hawks and called us all different kinds of birds...)

For our level 5 team, we have a long breakout, with hand motions. But it goes fusion 5, murderize, worlds 2013(in a southern accent), watermelons. Ahhhhhhh and then one girl goes ready ready break down and we all go HUHHH.

when i was on UA back in 2007-2008 our team had a really close bond with our coach (Robbie Gregory) who called us his children, and my team called him daddy after each practice and before competitions our break was:

all heart,
one chance,
take pride,
UA Jacks!
Who's your daddy?

and we would all yell "Robbie!" at the end.

we loved it so much that the team moms made shirts with this break on it for NCA in 2008

also, during this year i crossed over for legacy (which was large senior at the time) and they had a really cool break that incorporated all the coaches names and nick names in it. it was really cool and unique but i cant remember it all.

Back