All-Star End Of Season Comp Shirts (worlds, Summit, Us Finals, Etc.)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apparently sneak peeks of worlds shirts are a thing now
ef40ee2dbf86a79f89d162c4936826f6.jpg

Idk... Maybe it's me but i feel as though "get stoned" isn't that bad... I feel like it was taken waaaaaay out of context. I'm pretty sure they weren't like "yeah let's throw this drug reference on a shirt that children will be wearing" But once again that's just me. What if the shirt said "Get crushed" or "throw our Cali Guns up" would it be as bad? (This is a legit question lol) If I was still in high school, I don't think my principal would say anything to me about it... But that could be just my school.

Yeah no reference to getting stoned or guns would fly at the school I work at. Kids would spend the rest of the day wearing the shirt inside out lol.

Idk... Maybe it's me but i feel as though "get stoned" isn't that bad... I feel like it was taken waaaaaay out of context. I'm pretty sure they weren't like "yeah let's throw this drug reference on a shirt that children will be wearing" But once again that's just me. What if the shirt said "Get crushed" or "throw our Cali Guns up" would it be as bad? (This is a legit question lol) If I was still in high school, I don't think my principal would say anything to me about it... But that could be just my school.

If the kids can't wear it to school, it's a no go in my eyes so yes, guns would be just as bad.

A CJA shirt 2 seasons ago had guns on the front and there was just as much discussion over whether it was appropriate.
(the shirt is posted near the beginning of this thread-page 7 on the app I'm not sure what page on the actual site)
2014 Worlds T-shirts | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Back