All-Star End Of Season Comp Shirts (worlds, Summit, Us Finals, Etc.)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has anyone tried to buy the TGLC shirt? It ask Purchase for an athlete on the team. Do you still receive the shirt and the athlete get a shirt too? Im confused @Drkilluzionz

kbwwih.jpg
se1382.jpg

has anyone ever ordered form brandon before? i ordered a brandon black worlds shirt, and was told there would be social media posts about the worlds gear, but still havent heard anything about picking it up (at east location).
Im not big on twitter so if it was announce there i probably missed it. also wondering if they plan on releasing them before worlds or maybe after.

Has anyone tried to buy the TGLC shirt? It ask Purchase for an athlete on the team. Do you still receive the shirt and the athlete get a shirt too? Im confused @Drkilluzionz
I know for some other teams the shirts are a fundraiser so if you put in purchase for an athlete a portion of the cost is donated to that athlete.

Have I missed a Lady Jags worlds shirt? That is my daughter's favorite team, outside of her own of course.

Are you sure you purchased/selected the TGLC Worlds Shirt? There is a black TGLC shirt used as a fundraiser.

Edited for missed words

Last edited:
The back of the OO5 shirt makes me sad
Agreed. To me, Top Gun is synonymous with originality. Phrases about "haters" are anything but original.
I also don't think they have many haters. But I do hate emojis on shirts.
Loving the TG shirts, but the haters gonna hate is a bit ehh.
I wish they had "Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who's the fiercest one of all?" (which can be heard at the end of their pyramid), instead of what's currently written on the back.

Last edited:
Are you sure you purchased/selected the TGLC Worlds Shirt? There is a black TGLC shirt used as a fundraiser.

Edited for missed words

I'm probably purchasing both shirts. I didn't see a black TGLC shirt just the black program shirt.

Back