All-Star Everyone Doubts Me..should I Just Quit?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

you should definetly keep going!! dont give up juest because other people say things like that. whenever people say stuff like that to me or about me, it makes me want to do it even more and push myself harder to prove to them that they are wrong. just don't listen to them!! your coaches are still supporting you so don't feed off your teammates negativity!

stick with it!!! At our first gym the coaches and team mates did every thing they could to ruin my daughter's confidence and put her down...she was ready to quit. needless to say, we left that gym in a hearbeat and now she's a two time world champion, leaving for FLA this friday to work on getting her third!!

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!

stick with it!!! At our first gym the coaches and team mates did every thing they could to ruin my daughter's confidence and put her down...she was ready to quit. needless to say, we left that gym in a hearbeat and now she's a two time world champion, leaving for FLA this friday to work on getting her third!!

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!
Which team? Haha :)

Thank you all so much! I was just really upset ; but now im getting ready for tryouts .:) Sr.4 <3 you all kept me motivated and I thank you all soooo much! I just sometimes feel like I'm alone. Thank you all!!!! MUCH LOVE <3

DO NOT QUIT. If you do, I will find you, drag you out of your house, hug you as hard as I can and drive you back to the gym and make you tell them you were just kidding.
Someone will always be there to push you down while you try to get up. Eventually, all that pushing they did conditions you to be stronger and they won't be able to hold you down. In the meantime, get your pep talks from your coaches and us. We believe in you!
xoxo

DO NOT QUIT. If you do, I will find you, drag you out of your house, hug you as hard as I can and drive you back to the gym and make you tell them you were just kidding.
Someone will always be there to push you down while you try to get up. Eventually, all that pushing they did conditions you to be stronger and they won't be able to hold you down. In the meantime, get your pep talks from your coaches and us. We believe in you!
xoxo
what about if i switch gyms.? because there is also drama at my gym, but I do wanna cheer for Brandon

Dont quit ive been looked down upon for the longest because i couldnt tumble like others. Of course it was hard but i pushed through the negativity and now im working on fulls. So dont even give up because people are doubting you. Just believe in yourself :)

DO NOT QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot emphasize that enough!! i had some issues with teammates when i was in high school, and ended up not trying out the following year...to this day, even though i only missed out on 1 season, that is the biggest regret i have! you are there for yourself, not everyone else, so if you are proud of what you are doing, and you are working hard, that is all that matters!

Back