OT Everything Hamilton!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mike Pence went to see Hamilton and

Thank you Aaron Burr, sir.

I was just reading through all the twitter comments about this. I saw a video another where he was booed by fellow audience members when he was first seated which was probably why he was trying to get out of there as fast as he could (who gave him those Row F orchestra seats anyway? :confused:) I'm so glad the cast said that to him in the way that it was.

Thank you Aaron Burr, sir.

I was just reading through all the twitter comments about this. I saw a video another where he was booed by fellow audience members when he was first seated which was probably why he was trying to get out of there as fast as he could (who gave him those Row F orchestra seats anyway? :confused:) I'm so glad the cast said that to him in the way that it was.

When I first saw that they made a speech to him I was like "Oh no oh no oh no oh no here comes the second hand embarrassment for Pence" but dang that was a very classy speech in a very emotionally charged and political atmosphere. Simple and respectful. And it coming from "Burr" (who was one of the antagonists of the musical and Ham's opposer, much like Pence in the audience of a very liberal show in a very liberal city atm) was very striking. Well done Hamilton.

In the most sincerest way though, I really hope Pence was able to enjoy the show despite the events of the evening.

(Also, CheerBank, thanks for my 15,000th shimmy!!! Round numbers excite me.
10-miranda-final-bow.w1200.h630.jpg
)

When I first saw that they made a speech to him I was like "Oh no oh no oh no oh no here comes the second hand embarrassment for Pence" but dang that was a very classy speech in a very emotionally charged and political atmosphere. Simple and respectful. And it coming from "Burr" (who was one of the antagonists of the musical and Ham's opposer, much like Pence in the audience of a very liberal show in a very liberal city atm) was very striking. Well done Hamilton.

In the most sincerest way though, I really hope Pence was able to enjoy the show despite the events of the evening.

(Also, CheerBank, thanks for my 15,000th shimmy!!!
10-miranda-final-bow.w1200.h630.jpg
)
Exactly. He cannot expect to come to NYC, and to a show - about America history - with a cast as diverse as it is and think he will be welcomed with open arms given his known stances on life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and I would not expect the cast especially of this show not to call him out on those stances. It was done in an inclusive, heartfelt appeal that was welcoming rather than antagonistic. I just wish he had had the balls to stay in the theatre and listen to the whole thing rather than hear the end of it from the hall.

db7b3b94aa8b0137b220322bab8f6397.jpg

Just going to drop this off and see myself back out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He can jump off a cliff. Seriously, I am so over this man's ability to have an open twitter and he's not even officially elected yet. Mike Pence may have felt humiliated, but every time he opens his darn mouth he should feel humiliated. A fate worse than President Orange Man is a President Pence. I saw the videos last night before I fell asleep and thought Aaron Burr, the irony, did an amazing and respectful job of getting their point across.

db7b3b94aa8b0137b220322bab8f6397.jpg

Just going to drop this off and see myself back out.

He can jump off a cliff. Seriously, I am so over this man's ability to have an open twitter and he's not even officially elected yet. Mike Pence may have felt humiliated, but every time he opens his darn mouth he should feel humiliated. A fate worse than President Orange Man is a President Pence. I saw the videos last night before I fell asleep and thought Aaron Burr, the irony, did an amazing and respectful job of getting their point across.
Because openly called our current President a liar and questioning over and over the validity of his birth origin was not harassment.

Abraham Lincoln wished the second tweet held more merit, I'm sure.

I'm still quite annoyed at the possibility of Trump spending weekends in NYC. WTF?

The irony of the theater needing to be a 'safe space' while his supporters have attacked the colleges who offered a 'safe space' to students who needed it. I wonder what he's gonna think when he finds out the military has 'safe spaces' with emotional cards.

Because openly called our current President a liar and questioning over and over the validity of his birth origin was not harassment.

Abraham Lincoln wished the second tweet held more merit, I'm sure.

I'm still quite annoyed at the possibility of Trump spending weekends in NYC. WTF?

Thank God my commute ends in March for good, because I can't do any more gridlock.

I actually watched the speech and heard nothing "wrong". It was thoughtful imo

But if Trump supporters boycott I may buy a ticket just because

But lol are Trump supporters really breaking their necks to see Hamilton in all of its diverse glory

Did Pence even understand what he was seeing?

Back