All-Star Evolution Vs Phoenix

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 5, 2011
I'm going to order new shoes. Since i live in sweden i can't exactley send them back if i don't like them.....
In the past i've worn nfinity evolutions. i like them but i have to wear insoles(spelling?) cuz they're not supportive for my feet.. So i'm thinking about ordering phoenix's, but i don't wanna order them if they are bad...

Has anyone tried both or even only phoenix's and can tell me how they are?

I'm not sure if they still sell them anymore, but Nfinity Passion is really good if you are looking for a long lasting shoe, My friend has Phoenix and they last aswell, but they get dirty easily :)

My daughter tried both and she definately likes the evolutions better. The pheonix slipped right off her foot and she had tightened it as far as it can go.

pros: theyre the lightest thing youll wear on your foot besides a sock.
  • they have grips which are very useful for main bases and flyers
  • they come with a hard carrying case and protective little baggie
  • they wash very easily... hard to stain
  • universal to every cheerleader... tumblers, bases, flyers
  • you really dont need to buy new ones for a while cause theyre really kinda PERFECT... youll be happy with some aspect of the shoe
  • the insole is removable. and when you take out the sole youre pretty much wearing a sock. so if youre looking for something really light this is the shoe right hurr!!!!
  • ties fast
theyre not that much more expensive than evolutions
cons: theyre ugly!
  • easy to get dirty
  • they look really long
  • they start to stink easily
  • not very cushioned
  • slips off easily during stunting
  • cant walk on concrete or blacktop so high school cheerleaders wiil have to get a seperate shoe for games. if you cheer on blacktop the bottoms will get really black and they wear down very easily so you would also have holes through the bottom.

Back