All-Star Extreme Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Of course we knew. Hope is a powerful thing. Especially when those creating the show are so adamant it will not be "that kind of show". But, make no mistake, I'm not deflecting here. We signed and take responsibility for that, so it's open season ;-) Fire away!! We can take the heat. We're a tight knit loving family who know what's really important and nothing will ever change that!
I'm not trying to bash you. I honestly get the feeling that you guys want your daughters to be famous for what they do and I'm not hating on you for it. But it seems far reaching for me to believe otherwise. Again, not hating. I totally don't care..not judging your decision to do that-your girls are very talented and it's fairly normal to want to highlight your children's strengths and if you can make money off of that somehow to help their future, go for it. If they're happy and you're happy, that's all that matters. :) I'm not here to judge your parenting skills-just being honest about my opinion regarding the celebrity/fame aspect of it.

There's a lot that I'd like to say about this show. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking the same thing....wanting to call a spade a spade. But. At the end of the day none of this personally effects me so I'm going to leave it alone.

But are we supposed to believe that they (lifetime, producers) requested one mom to be relatively tame while another pops off and curses like a sailor? That could be the case....but that's not the normal lifetime formula.....

No way! Love me some Asia! Girlfriend is fierce!
I will say that those last three were pretty fierce, but it was the 2 minute show and 10 minutes of commercial that were killing me, lol.
I'm aggravated Asia didn't win Abbey Lee's Ultimate Dancer:p
I only watched it tonight because I was basically forced to haha..I honestly think she should've won. Waaayyy more attitude than the others!

I believe she's referring to Mrs. Butler..
And there's no way this is how she is in real life. You can tell it's seriously scripted..
That's not really the impression I got from John Butler. Read what he said. He said he thought it was going to be a serious thing highlighting cheer in a positive way- at least that was his hope. Would she allow herself to be scripted that way if that were the case? I hope not.

Back