All-Star Eye Glue Vs Chapstick

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Chapstick vs Eye glue

• Total voters
i've never heard of or even used chapstick for makeup.. does is crease or smudge?

Sometimes I'm afraid to do it to myself, but then I remember how I don't want to have make up running down my face by the end of the game and I force myself to.

But if I was a parent I probably wouldn't be able to do it to my kid
I do the same thing. I've tried like setting sprays and foundation primer and everything under the sun, but nothing works as well as hairspray...
But in terms of under eyeshadow, I use Urban Decay eyeshadow primer. I love it and it works amazingly. It can be kind of expensive, but a tube of it lasts for a while.

I used to use cetaphil lotion for eye glitter. It holds SO well and I have the most sensitive skin so it was perfect for me.

I have heard of people using hair spray to set the whole face of make up to keep it in place longer but I've never been brave enough to try it. Something about spraying my kids in the face deliberately with hair spray......I just can't do it.
It's an old beauty industry trick that works but I'm with you...cp would die if I did that lol

I do the same thing. I've tried like setting sprays and foundation primer and everything under the sun, but nothing works as well as hairspray...
But in terms of under eyeshadow, I use Urban Decay eyeshadow primer. I love it and it works amazingly. It can be kind of expensive, but a tube of it lasts for a while.

the best..takes an act of god to my CP's makeup off (plus the long wearing types of eye and lip products I use)

just out of curiosity then, how did you get chapstick in your eye to learn that? hahaha
They used to sell my favorite kind of Chapstick in these little metal tins and you had to dip your finger in it and then put it on your lips. So, I accidently rubbed my eye right after putting some on. IT BURNS!

Try the E.l.f. eyeshadow primer...they sell it at Target. There's a $1 one and a $3 one but I honestly think there is no difference. Keeps my eyeshadow in place all day! Never tried it with glitter, but I imagine it would work as well as Chapstick.

Back