All-Star F5 By 2by2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hahaha!!!! Yeah, should of, but it all pisses blunchin off and I kind of like him, though maybe a little uptight about his team......seems having fun makes me not "eloquent"? Damn! I was sooooooooooo hoping everyone on the Fierceboard didn't notice I wasn't eloquent enough! Sorry guys!

or maybe this one would be better

This is so sweet! I teared up when they got announced as World Champions and all the girls were crying! Well done to both F5 and Jay!!!! Amazing work by both!

hahaha!!!! Yeah, should of, but it all pisses blunchin off and I kind of like him, though maybe a little uptight about his team......seems having fun makes me not "eloquent"? Damn! I was sooooooooooo hoping everyone on the Fierceboard didn't notice I wasn't eloquent enough! Sorry guys!

it's really not being uptight nor do you evoke any emotion from me besides pity. that being said i just call them as i see them...bestie! #textUlatez

awwww adorable!!! But why doesn't Jay do vids for other teams like WCSS, Cali or TG??

I believe he will do videos for anyone as long as they send him the videos that they have or he is at a comp where they are competeing. My guess is if any of those teams wanted they could hire Jay to do a video for them.

I love Jay's video. I tend to only watch the ones for an entire competition instead of the individual videos but they are all amazing. So glad he was able to capture so many great memories for the F5 girls.

I believe he will do videos for anyone as long as they send him the videos that they have or he is at a comp where they are competeing. My guess is if any of those teams wanted they could hire Jay to do a video for them.

I love Jay's video. I tend to only watch the ones for an entire competition instead of the individual videos but they are all amazing. So glad he was able to capture so many great memories for the F5 girls.

All of them have to pay him?? both individuals and the whole team?? i heard that Erica's are free though...

All of them have to pay him?? both individuals and the whole team?? i heard that Erica's are free though...
I don't know if you're being serious or not, but no. Some of the individual athletes on Maryland Twisters get videos done by Jay (they pay him for their individual video), so I think he was filming it for their videos and he decided to put this together. The coaches may have asked him or he may have done it as a nice gesture, I can't answer that. But some of the F5 footage was probably being recorded for the individual videos he does with some of the athletes and he put it together in a montage. So, no, just the individual athletes pay for individual athlete videos, not the team as a whole. And I'm sure if enough Stars, Cali, or TG athletes asked him to do individual videos he would put something together like this if they wanted.

it's really not being uptight nor do you evoke any emotion from me besides pity. that being said i just call them as i see them...bestie! #textUlatez
Awww bestie, you're so sweet! Heres to you...
4-17.gif

I remember him making a video (I believe using Erica) a while back demonstrating the video effects he uses for videos and information for contacting him about purchasing one. I've seen a couple girls from other teams (Maryland Marlins, I think someone from ICC/ICE) on youtube, so maybe that's what they've done.

I think it reminds me that no matter who you want to win, those rings mean EVERYTHING to those girls. They worked so hard to get to where they're at. Congratulations F5.<3

Amazing video, made me cry again, congrats to F5 and many thanks for sharing this video with all of us.

What another grate 2by2 video! I love watching all the ones they have made & like many people it made me cry too!

Has anyone else seen this?
I love 2by2! Always makes the best videos!
No matter who you root for, you can't deny his videos are just incredible

WOW!! I can't deny that I will remember this season for the rest of my life. This video is absolutely the finest production I've seen so far. Thanks to 2x2 for their continuous presence in the gym and around the country to support the program and this wonderful group of Divas! <3, Mr. Kevin

Back