All-Star F5's 2012 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I dont care how many threads there are about this.. It never gets old! I wish there were more so i can keep listening :)

My gosh...another thread for the music...lol..i know we are all excited its out but this could have so been posted n the other threads lol

im love with the jumps, PERFECTION everything else . . . . i feel like the voiceovers were VERY generic, i like the dance song alright but it seems a little slow and like a bad quality sound, I expected alot more, but hoping my opinion changes when I see it with the routine.

Well, the irony is that not nearly as many people were saying they were gonna be the 2011 World Champs as those who said CEA was gonna "take back what's mine, one more time" or those who said SS were gonna "own the throne" again, neither of which occured. And if you look at some of the comments on the Youtube vids for Worlds, there are quite a few people who still believe SS or CEA should have won. Therefore, the VO makes perfect sense.

And I agree; F5 was pretty flawless last year and nobody should have doubted any of their wins.

Ms. Honey is sooo them and I hope it stays.

I love the Jennifer Hudson !

The "Ms. Honey" voiceover for me kind of cheapens the music to me, i don't know why. Also two of their voice overs are like "for those who thought we didnt earn or deserve it" and "those who doubt, were calling you out" .. I dont think its fits them. For what I think f5 is, last year they were pretty flawless, I dont think people ever really doubted them. I think everyone knew they had a strong chance to be top 2 in worlds last year.

I like the "I Turn to you" Christina Aguilera selection because I dont think I ever heard it in a cheer mix before.

And I really hope they change their dance to countdown by beyonce lol.

f5 had 12 versions of their music last year and about 2 or 3 cuts that had completely different songs in certain sections. as mentioned earlier, this was the very first version that was not even supposed to be out yet. let's just enjoy it for what it is. on another note i do believe that jr has really improved his blending techniques as well as his clarity throughout all of his mixes. both f5 and reign turned out sensational.

Reign's mix is my fave of the year <3

Ok so the haters thing has me confused? Where did that come from. The word "hater" or even "hate" is not in the mix one single time. As it was stated before, comments here and on youtube would suggest that there were many who didn't believe that F5 deserved their win. (i.e. Didn't earn it or deserve it.) You could also say these people "doubted" them. Put it all together and BAM you have a V/O directed that way. F5 has never really had haters. Though I love the mix I'm not trying to get to attached to any one particular part. I actually got to hear a couple of their mixes last year that were never used and they sounded nothing like what actually made it to the first competition. Twisters are like "Musicnistas." They have playlists full of mixes most would die to have that never get used. Its like walking into a Real Housewives closet and seeing tons of beautiful clothes that still have the tags on them.

Love the mix. Love this program!

I will say this...whether or not I like the mix, I wish we lived in MD so my daughter could cheer for Twisters. I asked my CP and she loves the music :)

I love the Jennifer Hudson !

The "Ms. Honey" voiceover for me kind of cheapens the music to me, i don't know why. Also two of their voice overs are like "for those who thought we didnt earn or deserve it" and "those who doubt, were calling you out" .. I dont think its fits them. For what I think f5 is, last year they were pretty flawless, I dont think people ever really doubted them. I think everyone knew they had a strong chance to be top 2 in worlds last year.

I like the "I Turn to you" Christina Aguilera selection because I dont think I ever heard it in a cheer mix before.

And I really hope they change their dance to countdown by beyonce lol.

Countdown! <3 I really hope they do their dance to that now.

Back